Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

About Those 72 Virgins

When Osama bin Laden is finally killed by the CIA, he is met at the Gates of Paradise by George Washington, who slapped him across the face and yelled, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped found!"

Patrick Henry approached, punched him in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed."

James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson was next, beat Osama with a long cane and snarled, "It was evil men like you who inspired me to write the Declaration of Independence."

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe , Robert E. Lee, Jeb Stuart and 64 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the terrorist leader.

As Osama lay weeping in pain, the Angel Gabriel appeared. Bin Laden whined, "This is not what I expected!This is not what you promised Muslim martyrs."

Gabriel replied, "I told Mohammad there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you guys in Paradise. What did you think I had said?

Evil

Dude, take you shit elsewhere, please.

That's a suggestion I have no trouble declining. But I must ask, why do a few jokes, posted in a spirit of promoting cross-cultural understanding in these difficult times, bother you so much?

Evil

teu40.gif

Quick Question..........

What do Female Suicide Bobmers get when they go to Heaven ?

Freedom from Muslim men.

Evil

post-9139-1156688080.gif

When Osama bin Laden is finally killed by the CIA, he is met at the Gates of Paradise by George Washington, who slapped him across the face and yelled, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped found!"

Patrick Henry approached, punched him in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed."

James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson was next, beat Osama with a long cane and snarled, "It was evil men like you who inspired me to write the Declaration of Independence."

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe , Robert E. Lee, Jeb Stuart and 64 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the terrorist leader.

As Osama lay weeping in pain, the Angel Gabriel appeared. Bin Laden whined, "This is not what I expected!This is not what you promised Muslim martyrs."

Gabriel replied, "I told Mohammad there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you guys in Paradise. What did you think I had said?

Evil

Everyone has got it wrong here. There are 72 virgins - BUT they are all MALE. :D

Alan

• 1 month later...

Mohhammed had 31 wifes. His 2nd wife was only 6y old when he married her......

http://www.muslimhope.com/WhyDidMohammedGetSoManyWives.htm

From;http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/playboy.html

Among his many other wives Mohammed also married a 6 year old baby, Ayesha. She was his favourite wife.

This marriage is a clear proof that his pedophilic tendency started manifesting itself after Khadija's death, because when she was alive he did not want to offend her because all the wealth belonged to her.

Mohhammed had 31 wifes. His 2nd wife was only 6y old when he married her......

http://www.muslimhope.com/WhyDidMohammedGetSoManyWives.htm

From;http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/playboy.html

Among his many other wives Mohammed also married a 6 year old baby, Ayesha. She was his favourite wife.

This marriage is a clear proof that his pedophilic tendency started manifesting itself after Khadija's death, because when she was alive he did not want to offend her because all the wealth belonged to her.

that doesn't mean he actually screwed her.

he could have loved her for her innocence. perhaps she just gave his heart joy and not his loins.

that doesn't mean he actually screwed her.

he could have loved her for her innocence. perhaps she just gave his heart joy and not his loins

A'isha was his favoritr wife.When Mohamed died she was 18y old. Often he neglected his other wifies for weeks just been with Aisha. Mohamed WAS a pedophile on big way. Also had sex with children.

Mohamed promises 72 virgin girls AND 28 young boys for martyrs.....

But there is NO beer, no hookers in heaven, and enernety is for 1000000000000000000000 years so 72 virgins and 28boys ant so much for that long time! I rather go where the girls from Pattaya go to Hell,

at least I will be in the company where I allways wanabe.

----------------

3. 'A’isha

A’isha was Abu Bakr’s daughter. Her moth was named Umm Ruman according to al-Tabari vol.9 p.129. She married Mohammed when she was (six) 6 years old, went to his house when (nine) 9. Bukhari vol.7 book 62 ch.60 no.88 p.65; Sahih Muslim vol.2 book 8 no.3309,3310,3311 p.715,716

Contrary to this marriage being important for political reasons, Abu Bakr was the first convert to Islam.

This wife of Mohammed is mentioned in many places, including Sahih Muslim vol.1 book 4 no.1694 p.372; Abu Dawud vol.1 no.1176 p.305; vol.1 no.1268 p.335; vol.1 no.1330 p.350; Abu Dawud vol.1 no.1336 p.351; vol.1 no.1419 p.373; vol.2 no.2382 p.654.

‘Aisha played with dolls while Mohammed was present. Sahih Muslim vol.4 book 29 no.5981 p.1299

‘Aisha was 6 (or 7) years old when she was married, and the marriage was consummated when she was nine years old. al-Tabari vol.9 p.130,131

A’isha was married when she was six years old, and nine when she went to Mohammed’s house. Ibn-i-Majah vol.3 no.1876 p.133

A’isha was seven years old when she married, nine years old when she lived with Mohammed, and 18 years old when he died. (not Sahih) Ibn-i-Majah vol.3 no.1877 p.134

A rationale trying to explain why Mohammed married such a young girl is given in Sahih Muslim vol.2 footnote 1859 p.715. It says that "it was some exceptional circumstances that Hadrat ‘A’isha was married to the Prophet… The second point to be noted is that Islam has laid down no age limit for puberty for it varies with countries and races due to the climate, hereditary, physical and social conditions." They also mention support from the disreputable Kinsey report on Sexual Behaviour in the Human Female.

Mohammed himself once deliberately struck ‘Aisha "on the chest which caused me pain", according to Sahih Muslim vol.2 book 4 ch.352 no.2127 p.462.

There was other discord too. One incident, started by A’isha was so bad, Mohammed kept away from his wives for a month 29 days) Ibn-i-Majah vol.3 no.2060 p.241. Ibn-i-Majah vol.3 no.2063 p.243. This is the context of Sura 50:1.