Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No...more like the funnies sction....how did I miss this whole chain till now? I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Hope the booth is doing well and I would damn near pay for some photos of the place. Be sure and use the wide angle lens to get the whole shop :eyecrazy

I will stop by and buy a few when I am in town next........

Good read but you missed your market niche!

The winning business franchise of Pattaya is available right here, right know at a very special price!

We have printed color maps to the stars of the bars and they are sure to sell like hotcakes!

We have all heard of "maps to the stars" and how that market expanded in Hollywood! Well we have the most updated and accurate directions to Stars of Pattaya!

Our maps show exactly where p4p bars are in Pattaya! The bonus we offer is a constant update and following of the Stars of every bar and updates weekly.

Never again use a Pattaya Board to post " where is she now" threads.

Never loose track of your favorite bar star as we have plenty of paparazzi and bar experts to keep our maps updated.

Lost track of Emma? We can help! Sponsored Star?....no problem! We have the latest info of where she is free lancing.

We are offering a limited amount of franchises in the Soi 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,13 Walking Streets and for you freakazoids soi VC and 17! Jomtien is coming soon.

The Sum Airport location will remain a corporate shop.

So if you have a 5X5 Local give us a ring and let's talk.....1 800 Bar Star! Barter Card accepted :nod

Edited by kunjon
Good read but you missed your market niche!

The winning business franchise of Pattaya is available right here, right know at a very special price!

We have printed color maps to the stars of the bars and they are sure to sell like hotcakes!

We have all heard of "maps to the stars" and how that market expanded in Hollywood! Well we have the most updated and accurate directions to Stars of Pattaya!

Our maps show exactly where p4p bars are in Pattaya! The bonus we offer is a constant update and following of the Stars of every bar and updates weekly.

Never again use a Pattaya Board to post " where is she now" threads.

Never loose track of your favorite bar star as we have plenty of paparazzi and bar experts to keep our maps updated.

Lost track of Emma? We can help! Sponsored Star?....no problem! We have the latest info of where she is free lancing.

Couldn't understand any of that post. Are you for real? Please explain to the mortals here.

We are offering a limited amount of franchises in the Soi 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,13 Walking Streets and for you freakazoids soi VC and 17! Jomtien is coming soon.

The Sum Airport location will remain a corporate shop.

So if you have a 5X5 Local give us a ring and let's talk.....1 800 Bar Star! Barter Card accepted :D

Couldn't understand any of that post. Are you for real? Please enlighten us mere mortals.

Couldn't understand any of that post. Are you for real? Please enlighten us mere mortals.

Sure--- if you have a 5X5 shop or even just a taxi stand on Second Rd we have a franchise for you!

Updated maps to find your Bar Star. That is... if you have been here before and are in search of a certain Bar Star you may be a fan of, we can help.

We all know so many of these stars find new bars and it is hard to track them down. We offer that service...well actually the franchisee does we just collect the contractual fees from them.

So if you want a franchise and have a taxi stand or larger size business location give us a call.

:bow

So do we just bring her by for a GPS chip inplant? Or do you use the tried and true method of the thai grapevine hotline?

:bigsmile:

Not to give away prprietary business secrets...I can tell tou ths--We follow the mobile phone signals however have discovered too many end up in the pawn shop or the the hands of Thai males...go figure? For these tougher stars we can use anlkle bracelets similar to those used on house arrest.

Nothing better than the bamboo grapevine....many a hair salon covered by our teams too.

I have to say though, surely the guys that would normally 'go' with the superstars are already in contact with them.

As soon as they get into town, they already have their number. If the girls want 'fresh meat', I would say that they are perfectly capable of sorting this out on their own.

Obviously then, your service is of no benefit to the girls ..... in fact I'd go further and say that it is going to be a bloody pain the in the toot.

Should your service 'take off' (which I have doubts over), they will simply end up being stalked and 'gawped at' by guys that will probably never agree to their terms anyway.

Sounds like a Lose:Lose situation to me.

Special promotion on the 12th October.I will be at the shop between 7pm and 8pm on the 12th.1st person to come up and say the words Toy Story to me will get a free Nokia phone,brand new still in the box.2nd person to come up to me will get a limited edition Winne the pooh.

oh my god .......... you were serious.

:clap1 :D :clap1 :clap2 :clap1 :clap2

this thread is bloody hilarious :bow

perhaps you can give all the stunners a nokia N95, its got gps capability, then we can track them on the web, so we know where they are???

well, my missus thinks thats what GPS is anyway :ang2 :cry2

:clap2 :ang2 :clap2 :cry2 :clap1 :D

this thread is bloody hilarious :clap1

Have to admit I prefered it when it was simply, "what can I do with a 5x5 shop". Some of the ideas were great :clap1

My favourite was "a Smart Car Dealership?" ........ funny as fuck.

I have to say though, surely the guys that would normally 'go' with the superstars are already in contact with them.

As soon as they get into town, they already have their number. If the girls want 'fresh meat', I would say that they are perfectly capable of sorting this out on their own.

Obviously then, your service is of no benefit to the girls ..... in fact I'd go further and say that it is going to be a bloody pain the in the toot.

Should your service 'take off' (which I have doubts over), they will simply end up being stalked and 'gawped at' by guys that will probably never agree to their terms anyway.

Sounds like a Lose:Lose situation to me.

Casper,

We all have seen those "Have you seen her" posts--we fill a niche. Sponsors, the punter that comes rarely or a girl has changed numbers common as well.

You obviously have not heard of my other service oriented partnerships:

This includes " FARM FRESH TOURS and CHARTERS" in operation since 2005!

We mainly offer discounted bus charter service to bar owners and Mamasans up country when looking for new talent. We have helped plenty a Mamasan quickly check on and hire girls when on scouting trips. We currently serve 43 villages and towns mainly in Ubon and Udon.

We book with a few bars per trip when they are in need of the farm fresh talent. We can get your manager or Mamasan up North and back with talent in record time.

Yes, your Mamasan may have her feelers out here in Pattaya but there are those times when up country trips are required.

We have service agents in the villages and the interested girls meet our tour bus at scheduled times during our route. They are told to be ready to travel if they are so lucky to be hired. They hop on if Mamasan is happy with a candidate. We keep your Mamasan on the move and back to your establishment with girls working in record time. So when in need of that true fresh talent---think of us!

Punters--we have the best inside info and offer several levels of Pataya area crawls so you can experience what others travel to Kohn Kaen for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:D :D :D post-11911-1194099029.jpgpost-11911-1194099180.jpgpost-11911-1194099282.jpgpost-4-1093018091_thumb.jpgpost-11911-1194099394.jpgpost-11911-1194099455.jpgpost-11911-1194099549.jpgpost-11911-1194099029.jpghi back in uk now and the post holiday blues do exist ,here is what i believe to be the enterprise,there are a few more along the bar front there also but they are open more than this one for sure,its right opposit the soapy pictured,next door to really big als

more :bigsmile: post-11911-1194100035.jpgpost-11911-1194100094.jpg

post-11911-1194099336.jpg