Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Where to get a good deal on ladies handbags?

Hey guys, l have a female relie coming to town soon who wants to $pend up big on those frigin fendi, channel, luis vuitton copy ladies handbags. As if l know where to even look ! Any1 bought any for there gf? Lookin for somewhere in Pattaya that will give me a good deal on a large purchase, she wanys to buy heaps. Any suggestions appreciated.

Got some good deals from Mike's Shopping Mall, if you enter from Beach Road the stall is on the right half way down, its only a small stall buyt the lady selling them was great. Ended up paying 3000 baht for 4 louis vittons after much haggling and the promise i would pay the stall holder 200 more baht when i was next in Pattaya. Had to give them all away as presents however as none of them matched any of my outfits.

There are several shops that sell better quality copy accessories. It depends on how much your friend wants to pay.

Thats the key you can get LV handbags for 200baht and they like the 200baht watches fall apart within days.

I paid 1250baht for a LV handbag for a friend in BKK , so far no complaints on quality.

There are several shops that sell better quality copy accessories. It depends on how much your friend wants to pay.

Verified from experience, including a few of the shops you previously recommended here.

The right places have high end copies, but you sometimes pay 800 baht or more.

We did surprisingly get some very nice bags for relatively cheap up in Mae Sai after looking around. Maybe some of the copies come from the burma/china route.

Hub

make sure all's in order so you don't get "checked" at customs, they're getting swhitty about "pirate" copys especially if they are large quantitys for resale.

sometimes better to mail them back to a PO Box