Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Condo for sale in the View Talay 2

This nicely decorated condo in the famous Viewtalay 2/B. building on Jomtien side, 2nd floor with lush plants on the view is available from the european owner ( foreigner ownership ) with an intimate lighting system.

Fully equipped as, air condition, mini kitchen with equipments, 21" TV, cable TV with 60 channels, refrigerator, microwawe etc.

The building is from a short walk from Jomtien beach and situated right on the bahtbus route ( 10 BHT ) to enjoy the vivid nightlife of Pattaya.

The building owns several shops and services, as laundry, minimart, cafeteria, restaurants with room service for your convenience.

24 hrs security guard, cameras on the corridors and a card entry system working to save your belongings and keep you in safety.

During the buying process there are a small transfer tax ( around 300 -320 EUR ) and no any tax anymore.

The maintenance for a year ( including the 24 hrs security, the pool, the garden, the public area cleaning ) is 37 EUR

The water costs less, than 10 EUR / month, the electricity between 8 EUR and 30 EUR depends from the usage of the air-condition.

The cable TV for a year ( 65 channels ) is 42 EUR

The sensible price is 1.450.000 baht

* Please no real estate debates, forecasts, comparing with other condos or any personal opinions, rumours, my friend's friend told me stories, Gabor is an asshole, LDOPs are sucks / are right comments from the lurkers.

Viewtalay01.jpg

Viewtalay03.jpg

normal_ptyroom03.jpg

normal_ptyroom04.jpg

normal_Resize_of_IMG_3637.JPG

plan_acces.jpg

My trip report about the View talay 2.

My home... I got some pm and e-mail asking about the hotel I'm staying... so a short introducing. This complex called View Talay 2 and situated near to Jomtien beach. A very pleasant location, a short walk to the beach and on the songthaew route, so for 10 baht in 10 minute I'm in the centre. There are two buildings, the building B.

normal_2007_02140001.jpg

normal_2007_02140002.jpg

And the building A.

normal_2007_02140003.jpg

normal_2007_02140004.jpg

This is not a hotel, this is a condominium, i.e. all condos are belongs to a private owner. You can buy one or renting from the owner. There are offers from the real estate offices, on the internet or you can just dropping in and see the adverts on the wall. A note: in the high season most of the adverts are invalid as the condos are usually fully rented out.

normal_2007_02140005.jpg

Mostly only one option for the optimists ( i.e. hoping to find instantly a room ) ending in the window display ( rooms with glass door ) on the first floor ( view to the parking lot ) for silly money. The normal prices are: 15.000/month for a studio, 25-30.000/month for a one bedroom apartment.

normal_2007_02140006.jpg

We have numerous restaurants in the building...

normal_2007_02140010.jpg

Internet cafes ( 40 baht / hour )...

normal_2007_02140012.jpg

Tonnz of laundries....

normal_2007_02140013.jpg

normal_2007_02140014.jpg

Multifunctional minimarkets...

normal_2007_02140015.jpg

normal_2007_02140016.jpg

Massage saloons....

normal_2007_02140018.jpg

And a tour operator....

normal_2007_02140022.jpg

So relaxing in the huge swimmingpools you don't have to leave the complex, everything is on the spot....

normal_2007_02140031.jpg

The managements attention covering all details...

normal_2007_02140032.jpg

The view of Jomtien from a high floor.

normal_2007_02140101.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much and too far out

The location is ok but who wants to live their life in one room the size of a hotel room? Probably should be priced in the 900-1000 range. That would be the Thai price.

The location is ok but who wants to live their life in one room the size of a hotel room? Probably should be priced in the 900-1000 range. That would be the Thai price.

If that. I am gonne be buying over there in next 1-3 years and that will be the size of my living room

You are right... the thai price... in a wrecked not maintained slum....

Gabor,

Why don't you post some pics showing the view from the second floor where the condo is located rather than from an upper floor. At best it is misleading, others would call it misrepresentation ............ :eyecrazy

You are right... the thai price... in a wrecked not maintained slum....

I wouldn't think of "The View" as an upscale place. Thai's have upscale and "wrecked" places too. I refer to the better type in my prior post. View Talley has a real mix of westerners: some are nice normal guys while others are the dregs of their home country. I say again -- overpriced. This is an example of a westerner who paid too much for a condo and therefore has to find another westerner who will also pay too much to take it off his hands and give him a profit. This is what pushes up the prices for westerners. If he had to sell to a Thai he would get somewhere between 850 - 1000.

Nice to see the wise asses around...

I never told VT2 is an upscale, because it isn't... it is the middle range... The same level newer VT buildings start to sell an empty shell from 2 mill + The upscale condos are from 3 mill...

However I may be misinformed... please show me better offers... not in the polluted, noisy Pattaya slum or on the nowhere dark side, but on the Jomtien, within the baht bus route... with good maintenance...for farang name ( In the VT1 you can find better deals, with one pool for the two buildings and their wrecked conditions )

No blah blah blah... I heard from a friend, but a real offer...

Any other wise ass comments are just trolls without any facts .

Edited by Gabor

I never told VT2 is an upscale, because it isn't... it is the middle range... The same level newer VT buildings start to sell an empty shell from 2 mill + The upscale condos are from 3 mill...

However I may be misinformed... please show me better offers... not in the polluted, noisy Pattaya slum or on the nowhere dark side, but on the Jomtien, within the baht bus route... with good maintenance...for farang name ( In the VT1 you can find better deals, with one pool for the two buildings and their wrecked conditions )

You just don't like the fact you have been made to look stupid by yourself.............again.

You will NEVER get that for a small box room in a shit area.

You just don't like the fact you have been made to look stupid by yourself.............again.

You will NEVER get that for a small box room in a shit area.

Your words are hot air.... bollox lies as usual.. wanker deluxe... show your evidence.... ( you are unable ) just spamming... wanking.... :bigsmile:

200px-Fingers_and_thumb_in_circle_downward_motion.jpg

Your words are hot air.... bollox lies as usual.. wanker deluxe... show your evidence.... ( you are unable ) just spamming... wanking.... :bigsmile:

200px-Fingers_and_thumb_in_circle_downward_motion.jpg

Anyone that says,"show proof" always knows that the other person is correct. Look at the replies. They are from people that KNOW pattaya which you do not.

FACT.

You will be lucky to get 800,000 for the box. But knowing you, you will come on here and tell us all you got 1,500,000 for it. But as we know anyone that believes anything you say is a fool.

How's your friend from Bosche??

FACT... empty rave from a miserable troll.. you have nothing to show... period... nothing more to add... you are ignored in this topic... nothing to do with an obvious liar... troll... BTW.. too sad to see MM needs you to keep the board alive...

Anyone that says,"show proof" always knows that the other person is correct. Look at the replies. They are from people that KNOW pattaya which you do not.

FACT.

You will be lucky to get 800,000 for the box. But knowing you, you will come on here and tell us all you got 1,500,000 for it. But as we know anyone that believes anything you say is a fool.

How's your friend from Bosche??

FACT... empty rave from a miserable troll.. you have nothing to show... period... nothing more to add... you are ignored in this topic... nothing to do with an obvious liar... troll... BTW.. too sad to see MM needs you to keep the board alive...

You and everyone else knows i am correct.

How is your friend from bosche? You know the one i mean? The one who's girlfriend you assaulted?

You and everyone else knows i am correct.

How is your friend from bosche? You know the one i mean? The one who's girlfriend you assaulted?

sleepy1.jpg

where is this ''wrecked not maintained slum'' of which you write?

Gabor............you going to answer this?

IMO, the killer for your room (apart from the price :drunk ) is that it's on the 2nd floor.Higher floors are more expensive and rightly so.I'm on the 6th floor at my place and certainly wouldn't want anything lower, especially if i'm buying and not renting.Security, and the view, would be my main concerns.

I'd still love you to list the 'wrecked not maintained slum' condo developments so that i could compare prices and quality to that of your perception on View Talay.

I'd still love you to list the 'wrecked not maintained slum' condo developments so that i could compare prices and quality to that of your perception on View Talay.

I think you could put the Nirum condos in that category,there are a couple on here that the owner wants ,I think,750,000 baht each or 1.4 million for both one room condos .those places have a not so good reputation.

I just took a rental on a place at View Talay 1, as I'm here for up to 60 days and wanted to lower my room cost to about 450 Baht/day or 13,000 Baht/month.

Sure the room could always be better, but it's acceptable and the bed is nice, AC is very cold and I'm happy with the room.

I'll do it again if I come on a 60 day vacation and View Talay is fine with me, since getting daily supplies are easy, since they have many places on the grounds.

Gabor,

Unfortunately, emotion and pride of ownership have no place in the pricing process. Sellers speak of value, amount invested, and what they can afford "to take." However, buyers focus on price, condition, location, and similar properties that are currently available. Thus, the true value of a property is not what the seller would like to sell it for, but rather what the buyer is willing to pay.

Please tell your friend I would be willing to pay 712,800 THB contingent on my appraisal of the space, approval of any work to be done, and my lawyer’s examination and approval of the applicable paperwork.

The above offer expires in 30 days.

Gabor,

Unfortunately, emotion and pride of ownership have no place in the pricing process. Sellers speak of value, amount invested, and what they can afford "to take." However, buyers focus on price, condition, location, and similar properties that are currently available. Thus, the true value of a property is not what the seller would like to sell it for, but rather what the buyer is willing to pay.

Please tell your friend I would be willing to pay 712,800 THB contingent on my appraisal of the space, approval of any work to be done, and my lawyer’s examination and approval of the applicable paperwork.

The above offer expires in 30 days.

Funny man :thumbup having less, than my price just not worth to sell... I don't have the necessity to get money, the condo already paid for rent out until april for 15.000/ month ( will be a pain in the ass to accommodate the recent customer ) so I can wait for the right offer...

Funny man :thumbup having less, than my price just not worth to sell... I don't have the necessity to get money, the condo already paid for rent out until april for 15.000/ month ( will be a pain in the ass to accommodate the recent customer ) so I can wait for the right offer...

I think that's pretty much what many of the girls you make your 1000b offer think as well. 1luv

Gabor,

Your place looks nice and you may very well get the price you are after but why do you have to put shit on the darkside just to try and generate interest in your condo.

There are plenty of nice housing estate over here and you can buy a 2 bedroom townhouse for far less then you are asking for. There are plenty of things to do in this side of the highway and there are a lot of decent people living here to. Most people own a car or motorbike and coming into town is not a problem.

I do hope you sell your place but as usual you still believe that Gabor is the most knowledgeable person around Pattaya and no-one else's opinion counts.

Edited by thegrogmonster