Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Why Use a Pre arrainged taxi

Pre-Arranged Taxi to Pats ? Not for me - I like a transport challenge !. Such as....

Several trips back I met a group of 7 young lads (20 years to 25 years) at Abu Dhabi Airport. Someone in England had told them about Pattaya but they had not much idea about how to get there. I suggested a mini bus and they asked if I knew how to get one. This I did on arrival and they rewarded me by refusing my contribution towards the cost, when I accompanied them. I disuaded them from taking shared rooms at the Royal Cruise Hotel and directed them instead to the Eastiny Place Hotel on Soi 8 to get a room each. This was the cheapest Airport - Pats transit I have ever made.

Last time my flight arrived late at 9.00 pm and instead of proceeding directly to Pats I took the airport bus to Suk Road, but getting off at On Nut and continuing by BTS to Nana to avoid the slow moving traffic. Booked in at the Nana Hotel and continued to Pats the next day via the Ekamai bus. Nana Hotel was about the same money as the taxi to Pats from the airport.

I like the sound of the Bell Travel Bus - will try it next time, although I have found the bus from the Airport Transportation Centre to Pats to be very cheap (110 baht if I remember correctly).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic