Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Babydolls unders new Ownership/Management

Well guys I have finally done it. Me and resident Pattaya (slut :bigsmile: ) Terry Lee have finally bought a gogo bar. We are now the proud pimps rolleyes.gif ......sorry owners of Babydolls on walking street soi 15 opposite Whats Up agogo.

We have managed to get one of the best and most respected managers in the bussiness.....Ricky, ex manager of Diamond agogo, Sisterz and Angelwitch in BKK.

We expect to be having a big party and lots of promotions as soon as we sort the place out in the next few weeks. We are looking for service staff, cashiers and dancers/showgirls. So if you know of any send them our way. Also if you have a girlfriend that you would like to work send them to us and we can guarantee that if you wish they will not be barfinable and looked after.

We will be taking all the suggestions made by customers into consideration as without you guys and happy girls we dont have a business.

Good luck, SOS! Babydolls is one of the good ones...and with Ricky, it will just get nastier (though I can't imagine how).

well done and best of luck...back shortly and will def pop in and have a few drinks and some fun...regards to Terry...Paul from Oz

Good luck to you guys. My trip in August has just got a bit more exciting...

Yes, Me too. I have always liked Babydolls and can hardly wait to see if improvements have been made :D

Edited by Sanget

Congratulations and best of luck...will be there for a few cold ones in a about 3 weeks.

Best of luck lads.

Baby Dolls is just about at the top of my "must see" list for next trip in about 4 weeks.

cheers :chogdee

chico, :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Thanks for all the kind words, we are keeping the same format, but we are going to improve on it. Look out for lots of promotions coming your way as soon as we are sorted and running smoothly.

Excuse me, your agenda is showing.

Posted on: May 1 2008, 04:13 PM

X-zone is horny at the moment, I have been going into Babydolls most nights and the girls in there are very good fun......

Barfined a chick from babydolls 4 nights ago and she was a machine. Forgot her name though I was a bit drunk.

....................................................................................................

I have been showing a few new guys around town the last week and they wanted to check out Sisterz. Well against my better judgement and personally not liking the place we went in.

It was quiet as a graveyard but they guys where having some fun so we had a few drinks.

Two of the guys wanted to BF a girl and they where told that the barfines had been increased from 500 baht to 600 baht. I also noticed that chang draft is now 85 baht from 55 baht per glass. I really dont get the logic behind the price increases when the place is struggling to get in customers and good quality girls.

....................................................................................................

People have been saying X-zone is now a top place to visit, so me and a few friends (three to be exact) decided to check it out as the last time I went it was shite.

Well we went up stairs and walked in and the place was quite full. Sat down and lots of service staff where about so we waited, waved a a girl for a drink.............GOT BLANKED!!!

have been out the last few nights and been popping into Sisters on walking street..................well for a few nights I have been chatting with a girl who was good fun and quite cute, had a few beers last night and asked about the barfine. Well I nearly fell off my chair............1500 Baht!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Ricky is doing a Tommy Cooper impresion. I can get you drunk "just like that"

:poke

Christ

I'm there next week.

Can't believe it, look what Ricky did to me last time!

post-10375-1212071610.jpg

See you next week mate.

All the best.

Chris

:finger

Best of luck, I'll be in in Oct for a drink or 10, Babydoll is one of my favs on my previous trips, hope it keeps up the good standards. I guess you must now live your board name. Hope you manage to swim

Excuse me, your agenda is showing.

Posted on: May 1 2008, 04:13 PM

X-zone is horny at the moment, I have been going into Babydolls most nights and the girls in there are very good fun......

Barfined a chick from babydolls 4 nights ago and she was a machine. Forgot her name though I was a bit drunk.

I have been showing a few new guys around town the last week and they wanted to check out Sisterz. Well against my better judgement and personally not liking the place we went in.

It was quiet as a graveyard but they guys where having some fun so we had a few drinks.

Two of the guys wanted to BF a girl and they where told that the barfines had been increased from 500 baht to 600 baht. I also noticed that chang draft is now 85 baht from 55 baht per glass. I really dont get the logic behind the price increases when the place is struggling to get in customers and good quality girls.

People have been saying X-zone is now a top place to visit, so me and a few friends (three to be exact) decided to check it out as the last time I went it was shite.

Well we went up stairs and walked in and the place was quite full. Sat down and lots of service staff where about so we waited, waved a a girl for a drink.............GOT BLANKED!!!

have been out the last few nights and been popping into Sisters on walking street..................well for a few nights I have been chatting with a girl who was good fun and quite cute, had a few beers last night and asked about the barfine. Well I nearly fell off my chair............1500 Baht!!!!!!!

:bigsmile:

no agenda, I was posting the truth. I actually decided to buy Babydolls because it was such a fun bar and I could see the potential. :allright :bigsmile: