Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

:thumbup Wetnwildpattaya.com

Remember we are not a Walking St. A-Go-Go

We are an anything goes A-Go-Go

166.jpg

The first thing I look at after a girls face is her ASS and then her ankles. A girl can be very hot but if her ass is to skinny, to fat or flabby I cross her off my list. Ankles can also tell you a lot about a girl. If a girl was covered in a shroud that covered her face and body but exposed her ankles I would pick the girl with the thin ankles and 90% of the time she would be the best looking girl of the lot. If you have ever seen the movie Ray, the story of the blind singer Ray Charles, when he was introduced to a girl the first thing he did was grab her wrist while saying hello. That simple test told him everything he needed to know about the girl. The ankles and wrist are dead giveaways on the girls looks.

I am an ASS and leg man, that’s my thing. This week in stead of the face of a spinner of the week, I am posting asses and you be the judge of the ass of the week.

243.jpg

336.jpg

518.jpg

1216.jpg

918.jpg

1313.jpg

1117.jpg

818.jpg

And my personal favorite either one of these two.

165.jpg

LAS VEGAS PAUL :party

Stop by for your VIP card and ask for me.

You should feel ashamed of yourself for posting pictures like that. Do you realise how much you have increased the sense of depression for those of us who are forced to live outside of playtown. :bigsmile:

Thanks for the Fine updates Ha Ha He He :D

Love the "anything a go-go" line priceless Mate :D

Will be over in Aug with a couple of mates will deffinetley be checking out your new place :thumbup

Will try and intro myself .Should I just ask for LAS VEGAS PAUL ???

Hope to see you in Aug

Thanks again for the fine posts

Bruiser

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the very nice pics. I will add WetnWild to my list of places to visit for my October trip. I'll have to make some "hands on" evaluations and maybe some impact testing too....Scott :bow

55 days and counting - staying at Pattaya Bay resort for about a month. Look forward to visiting, since I don't think you are too far away from my room.

A great lineup and a def place to visit for next trip, not sure when thats all...

55 days and counting - staying at Pattaya Bay resort for about a month. Look forward to visiting, since I don't think you are too far away from my room.

As the crow flys not far at all.

No problems walking to this Go Go early evening but after a night out I recommend a 100 baht bus ride home.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Paul!!! Please come back. Three of the best girls are now dancing elsewhere. <huh The place now looks and feels like it did before you arrived to help out.

I heard the same thing too. Some girls went to Babydolls. A friend of mine went there and found the place boring.

Zoulou

Paul!!! Please come back. Three of the best girls are now dancing elsewhere. :hijack: The place now looks and feels like it did before you arrived to help out.

I enjoyed W & W greatly last trip,thanks to Paul and his girls! Didn't even know he'd left what a bummer,hopes he's back soon,as it sounds like a no go agogo for me without him! :hijack:

• 1 month later...
I am an ASS and leg man, that’s my thing. This week in stead of the face of a spinner of the week, I am posting asses and you be the judge of the ass of the week.

243.jpg

No 2 for me. :gulp :bow

GR.

Edited by GlynRhedyn