Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I am a bit nostalgic about this place, I was a regular around a decade ago... or maybe longer.

Hadn't been for a while, so popped in last night.....

Usual collection of pole veterans, some perhaps from my ancient visits. But a friendly lot.

What I did like was the happy hour prices....

Bottle of beer, 50 baht, seemed to include all domestic brands.

Soft drink can 35 baht.

Draught beer was 35 baht...

The happy from ran to 10pm.....from 8pm I guess.

Good place to start the evening in AC comfort, before moving on to prettier girls and 120 baht beers. My beer was good and cold, and I liked the seperated section at the back for those who needed a nicotine fix.......and rock and roll music.

No, I have no affiliation.... I just had a good couple of hours.......

Edited by jacko

i used to love this place few years back........

after mhoo moved to ld1 never went back......what a laugh she is....(waitress)

standard of women has got worse and worse every trip.......used to be some right fucking gems in there.

When I first went there about 2 years ago I sat down besides the long central platform on which the dancers peform.

A girl sat beside me and over the course of a couple of lady drinks got out my tallywacker - because it is quite dimly lit in there - and proceeded to play with it for a while. No objections from me. That was in the good old days when there a few dark parts of the bar for the girls to do a bit of fiddling.

I went back about one year ago and there was hardly anyone in the place. The girls were all old buffalos.

I downed my 50 baht draft beer and headed for the door only to be confronted by an annoyed service girl. "Why you leave and only 1 dink?".

As one board member I know said about Champion - he likes to get to as many bars as possible but Champion is the only bar where he has never been to - he knows where it is but just doesn't want to go there.

LOL.... yeah it does kinda look like they couldn't find any 'farm fresh' girls and loaded up from the livestock!

Still, they were all younger than me and hiding little!

Cheap beer (in bottles) goes a long way with me! :banghead

Later, I tried another blast from the past, I think it is called Top Girls (hah) well up Soi 14 WS.

All drinks are 150 baht (well they were on the 'farang' pricelist I got...), continuous seedy shows, ballooons and darts style, dingy and filled with Asians nursing a coke for 2 hours the night I was there. Even the nerve to come round with a scrounging bucket.....truly, truly dire.

Edited by jacko

I'm with you Jacko, always been a favourite of mine and obviously a lot of other peoples as its always full when i've been in, best describtion i've heard of it is, the working mans a-go-go

This is the sort of place that I believe is true mongers territory. Its rough, tough and can be done on the cheap. Its so central that you can drop in for a break from WS more than once a night if inclined. They still have the old fashined jugs here and for a Go GO thats a bit of a rarity I believe. Long live this place.

I agree with you jacko, a good place to start the evening from, good and cold beer, good AC, great rock music and as you I really liked the separated section for a smoke....... :D

The only thing that is left are the good happy hour prices.... :D

:D

When i was there in June I had to smoke outside no smoking in this go go.

I like the bar I enjoy the cheap draft beer the music and the girls are not too pushy .

When i was there in June I had to smoke outside no smoking in this go go.

I like the bar I enjoy the cheap draft beer the music and the girls are not too pushy .

They have a section at the back now where, behind closed doors, smokers go for a quick one. :D It seems to be popular and for once smokers seem to be adhering to the restriction. So for me it is a place to get a cold beer, at a reasonable price, and a break from the smoke. Sadly a subsequent visit there seemed to be a dearth of ladies. But I soon had a giggling lovely sat on my lap .....You buy LD in this place and they love you.... :D
You can take a lady there for a smoke?

Yes.... :bigsmile:

Or she can go in there alone for a smoke....

Or a customer can go in there alone for a smoke.....

What really happens in there I am unsure of, as I don't smoke and don't go in there.... but I am sure people smoke......