Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Budget Accomodation inside Pattaya city

this place looks awesome! well for the price i mean. looks like i know where i am headed to when i go there on my next visit.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Wouldn't happen to have a map of the area where it is located would you?

"main South Pattaya road, between Shell gas station and CAT telelcom south Pattaya" I mean this could be anywhere!

Thank you guyz for your advices.I would like to add you some map but this site can not add pictures here.I think if you guyz don't mind to email me at acapartments@yahoo.com ,I would reply you all mail with fully detail. HOpe to see you soon. Of course !! 6000 bath for this month. I have never increased or up price in high season. We do honest for all customers.

Water 30 baht per unit( charge per unite --some place charge at least 150 baht monthly to average with others room , electric 7 baht per unit. Internet wifi is in plan for 300 baht a month extra.Room rent start from 3000 for 24 sq.m. fan room.6000 baht for 36 sq.m. Come and see it's value for true.

Looks very interesting. I am planning to stay during April-June and I am looking for decent budget accomodation not too far out from the action/Scorpion's Gym.

Like someone else said a map would be really useful.

• 4 weeks later...