Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 281 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Hey NightOwl, your gals are looking better every time I check. Especially when you get two at once in the soapy area, instant hardon!! Can I order a sandwich?

Be heading in to Pats late the 14th so will stop by the 15th. Have some news for you and some potential dates for those visitors who ride the waves.

BJ

Have you got any with breasts? There's not a decent handful there if you added them all up.

Of course I do. Come into the bar and take a look. Also, I will be posting pictures of more girls soon. Maybe you will see someone you like.

Number 3 photo would crack her face if she smiled!!

Newt #44 is really a nice girl. I guess I should have posted a better photo.

Hey NightOwl, your gals are looking better every time I check. Especially when you get two at once in the soapy area, instant hardon!! Can I order a sandwich?

Be heading in to Pats late the 14th so will stop by the 15th. Have some news for you and some potential dates for those visitors who ride the waves.

BJ

Hey BJ,

Good to hear you will be in Pattaya soon. I will reserve a seat for you by the bathtub. I will send you a PM.

And Lollipop is at ........???????

Will your bouncers kick out Asian punters? I'm talking Pattaya regulars who aint into those dart and goldfish shows! :)

mmaaarrrkkk,

The bar is directly to the right of the stairs leading up to Polo on Walking Street. It is opposite Champion A Go Go and Soi BJ.

We will not kick you out. We welcome everyone!!! We do have shows but not those bells and whistle shows.

Hope to see you soon.

Mark

Edited by Nightowl69

Lance used to drag me there every chance he got. Even when I told him I didn't want to go.

I never did BF any of them as they all seemed so lethargic and boring.

Sure hope you managed somehow to put a spark under their asses to show signs of life. There's one in particular that I thought was worth a return visit for but if it's the same old same old then I'll do the same old same old and leave before I finish my beer.

I'll be back now for sure. Looks like a new line up so I'll swing by on my way to FLB.

Glad to hear there's new management.

Edited by bizzjet
#28 looks cute! Lovely smile.

Not all of them strike my fancy, but we all know why Baskin Robbins makes 31 flavors, right?

(Nightowl = Lance??)

#28 is Gin. She is a great girl.

You're exactly right. Everbody has different tastes!!! I will be posting pictures of more girls soon. Maybe you will see someone that catches your eye.

I am Mark (Nightowl) the owner.

Photo's taken when the club was closed ??

Cannot see a single customer ??

By the way it does look a nice place ,and i will check it out in november

Regards Steve :allright

Nice collection of girls. Better than most places photos. Like the stockings. Thanks.

Thanks. When are you going to be in Pattaya?

Looks good Mark. I hope to see you and your girls around mid November.

Cheers!

See you in November. Please introduce yourself when you get into the bar.

Photo's taken when the club was closed ??

Cannot see a single customer ??

By the way it does look a nice place ,and i will check it out in november

Regards Steve :allright

The pics were taken at 7:50pm. The bar opens at 8:00pm. I wanted to take them when the girls were available and not talking with customers or dancing. See you in November.

Lance used to drag me there every chance he got. Even when I told him I didn't want to go.

I never did BF any of them as they all seemed so lethargic and boring.

Sure hope you managed somehow to put a spark under their asses to show signs of life. There's one in particular that I thought was worth a return visit for but if it's the same old same old then I'll do the same old same old and leave before I finish my beer.

I'll be back now for sure. Looks like a new line up so I'll swing by on my way to FLB.

Glad to hear there's new management.

Hey Mark, what about my post?

bizzjet,

I apologize for the delayed response. I do what I can to keep the girls as active as possible. I remind them every chance that I get that the more active they are the more it contributes to a "party" atmosphere. I want the customers as well as the ladies to have a good time!!!

Yes, I have a new manager. His name is Justin. Please stop by and say hello. We will be celebrating his birthday in conjuction with the bars 1 year anniversary on November 8th. I will be making a new post on this soon.

Mark

bizzjet,

I apologize for the delayed response. I do what I can to keep the girls as active as possible. I remind them every chance that I get that the more active they are the more it contributes to a "party" atmosphere. I want the customers as well as the ladies to have a good time!!!

Yes, I have a new manager. His name is Justin. Please stop by and say hello. We will be celebrating his birthday in conjuction with the bars 1 year anniversary on November 8th. I will be making a new post on this soon.

Mark

Great, I will come by in a few weeks and hope to see you soon.

The place has a lot of potential and good location.

if mighteyone reads this i can vouch for the first girls takes it in the ass, very good in bed

Last time I was in, Sept time frame, was on the side of the stage... Ann walks up, "BJ, come over other side, I have to make show"....

I forgot about what that could mean, sit down at the seats next to the front stage and Ann goes to work. Lesbian poo-see eating in all it's technicolor and it's so close it's also in surround-smell!!

Yikes, "Here Ann, I'll buy you a drink", and I head out (I had the TGF with me) and it was just a little too much for her, ha!!!!

I think a lot of punters miss the place due to the LB bar next to it,,,, The olde, eyes elsewhere, not want to make eye contact, whew, I'm past there, now where the hell is Lollipop???

BJ

Great, I will come by in a few weeks and hope to see you soon.

The place has a lot of potential and good location.

bizzjet,

I will see you in a few weeks.

Last time I was in, Sept time frame, was on the side of the stage... Ann walks up, "BJ, come over other side, I have to make show"....

I forgot about what that could mean, sit down at the seats next to the front stage and Ann goes to work. Lesbian poo-see eating in all it's technicolor and it's so close it's also in surround-smell!!

Yikes, "Here Ann, I'll buy you a drink", and I head out (I had the TGF with me) and it was just a little too much for her, ha!!!!

I think a lot of punters miss the place due to the LB bar next to it,,,, The olde, eyes elsewhere, not want to make eye contact, whew, I'm past there, now where the hell is Lollipop???

BJ

BJ,

There is still plenty of action goin' on!!!

Also, there is a new regular beer bar next to me now. It is called Peaches.

Mark