Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• 4 weeks later...

The pictures of the girls bring back such memories. I can remember quite a few of them from last year. They all seem so tame in these pics. Let me assure you that they are WILD. Beware. THere are some LB mixed in to the mix as well. The service girls (bless their soul) pointed them out to me in my visits. Def worth a look in your trips.

Also beware of the spanking that you may receive.

ttez

The pictures of the girls bring back such memories. I can remember quite a few of them from last year. They all seem so tame in these pics. Let me assure you that they are WILD. Beware. THere are some LB mixed in to the mix as well. The service girls (bless their soul) pointed them out to me in my visits. Def worth a look in your trips.

ttez

Was there a lot between January and June this year, but never saw any ladyboys in Lollipop!? :beer :unsure:

Plahgat

Not sure if I am getting lollipop and baby dolls confused but it was almost next to windmill. Def lady boys last July. So the service girls told me. I couldn't tell.Scary.

Not sure if I am getting lollipop and baby dolls confused but it was almost next to windmill. Def lady boys last July. So the service girls told me. I couldn't tell.Scary.

Well... I think you have the GoGos mixed up, because Lollipop is nowhere near to Windmill! :rolleyes: :sh

Lollipop is under the stairs to Polo in Walking Street, Babydolls is in Soi 15 opposite What's Up and Windmill is in Soi Diamond! :D

There's no bar next to Windmill, although opposite you have the Limmatquai 80 a Katoey bar, maybe that's the one you went to? :D

Plahgat

Limmatquai_80.jpg Limmatquai_80_advertisment.jpg

Going away from Walking street, go past baby dolls, what is the next go go. I thought that that was windmill. I'm confused . I must have been pissed. lol

Going away from Walking street, go past baby dolls, what is the next go go. I thought that that was windmill. I'm confused . I must have been pissed. lol

Your location descriptions are all over the place. You have Lollipop (WS) near Windmill (Soi Diamond), now you're talking about the next place beyond Babydolls (Soi 15!). I think you might have been pissed.

As I recall, though I've not been there in months, the next place past Babydolls is called Illusions...on the left as you go away from WS on Soi 15. LB's there? I wouldn't be surprised. But, so what? This is a topic about....LOLLIPOP agogo.

The thing is, for you to say, without a shred of credibility, since you obviously have no idea where you were or have been, that Lollipop had LB's in it, is just irresponsible.

ttez

Let me assure you, there are NO LB dancers or showgirls in my bar and there never have been.

Mark

Here are pictures of some, but not all, of the girls. I have a great group now so please come in and get to "know" them!!! :rolleyes:

Mark

Number 80 looks nice, I would take her back to my room for tea and biscuits any time :rolleyes:

Just made a not in my black book for the next trip.

Apologies to anyone that I may have upset by my comments but it certainly wasn't meant to. I would really like a map of walking street to work out just where I was. Lollipop was not the bar where I saw LB. I remember that one as an exceptional bar below polo. So does anyone have a MAP?

Apologies to anyone that I may have upset by my comments but it certainly wasn't meant to. I would really like a map of walking street to work out just where I was. Lollipop was not the bar where I saw LB. I remember that one as an exceptional bar below polo. So does anyone have a MAP?

Ok, no problem. Just wanted to make sure you understood that misinformation, especially about the presence of LBs in a gogo, can hurt someone's business if it is not true.

As for the map, if the place you were at is on Soi 15, which I suspect it is, just follow this link and use the mouse to "walk" down the soi until you see where you are.

This site (pattayaphotoguide.com) can show you all around Pattaya with street view pictures. It's great, and will reduce any confusion you might have about where you are or have been.

Please let us know if you find the place you were thinking of.

• 3 weeks later...

great picture of the girl on the phone...that happens to me all the time...i'm thinking how great the shag was and the thai girl is on the phone talking to her "sister." :clueless :unsure:

Thanks for all the kind words about the bar guys.

Mark

I've only been to PAtts once and realized that I have alot more to see and do next trip. Your gals look great and I will put your bar on my list of 'must see' places. I hope I can make the trip soon! Thanks! BTW, do you have a website for your bar?

• 3 months later...