Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Etihad 339 Pounds London-Bangkok

Just noticed via netflights.com that Etihad are on offer at 339 pounds from Heathrow.

Stacks of availability but must return before end of June

Just noticed via netflights.com that Etihad are on offer at 339 pounds from Heathrow.

thats a great deal, i love flying with Etihad :unsure:

This deal is still available for September/October have got quote from Netflights

for 1st Sept til 30th Sept the price just £339 and with only short-stopovers of up

to 2 Hours at Abu Dhabi what a cracking price keep it up Etihad your leading the

way again and nice to see that.

Although i may use my Nectar points of 26,000 towards the fare and just pay the

Tax of £206, not sure yet but what an excellent price in the first place.

This deal is still available for September/October have got quote from Netflights

for 1st Sept til 30th Sept the price just £339 and with only short-stopovers of up

to 2 Hours at Abu Dhabi what a cracking price keep it up Etihad your leading the

way again and nice to see that.

Although i may use my Nectar points of 26,000 towards the fare and just pay the

Tax of £206, not sure yet but what an excellent price in the first place.

RB

Whats the lowest you have paid on any airline ??

I recall paying 325 pounds and 329 pounds on Tarom and Balkan in 1995

RB

360 quid for 2 on BA after the first Gulf War.

Heres the thing....why not squeeze in a lot of cheap flights just now and then save your frequent flyer points. Simply wait tilll the fares go through the roof and then cash in your points for a free flight that would be worth double what you paid originally.

This assumes 2 things: your airline put the prices up within 1 year and they dont change the amount of points you need for the flight.

RB

Some years again was booked with Areoflot Russian Airlines at £350, but a week or so

later Thai Airways had promotion on for Heathrow to Bangkok for just £370 non-stop.

So also booked with Thai Airways and as there was a non-refund on my Areoflot flight

i lost my money on that flight and flew non-stop with Thai, good price though and better.

My lowest flight price is likely to be my next flight flying with Etihad Airways where i can use

my Nectar Points with Ebookers, and for 26,000 points i just have to pay the Tax of £206

RB

Im sure I paid either £310 or £320 in the 80s with Biman Bangladesh Airlines!!!!! (wouldnt reccomend them though!).

• 3 weeks later...
RB

cheapest for me was with turkish air, think they had just started their flights to thailand, it cost me £320 all in and was amazing!!

For a flight in Oct '09 I've just been quoted £394 with Emirates, booking direct on their website.

Much cheaper than I've paid the last couple of years.

cheapest for me was with turkish air, think they had just started their flights to thailand, it cost me £320 all in and was amazing!!

Mine was also Turkish at £298.50 in May this year

• 3 weeks later...

am looking at ethiad for my January trip, dont usually use indirect flight but direct are getting a touch expensive, how is the connection in Abu Dhabi, is it straightforward? what type of passengers do we have, am I likely to be stuck next to some arab all the way?

am looking at ethiad for my January trip, dont usually use indirect flight but direct are getting a touch expensive, how is the connection in Abu Dhabi, is it straightforward? what type of passengers do we have, am I likely to be stuck next to some arab all the way?

I am in the same boat as you! I normally fly with Eva,but their prices are still high for January! (though last time I phoned West-east, they said the "special fares" for Eva should be available in July?).

Im looking at using Qatar (as the layover times are good in Doha!). BUT! I havent flown with a middle eastern airline for years now! (last one I used was Gulf!). As you say though!!!!!!! could well be stuck next to somebody..........."interesting!" Lol !

Edited by marleyboy

Even for x patts wanting to fly from bbk to london with Eitihad

Good price now £503 for Aug

I booked to early with them thought i got a good price at £560

yes smelly little fuckers all the way mate . dont do it !!! :beer

yes smelly little fuckers all the way mate . dont do it !!! :clap2

Nothing could be further from the truth in my experience.

If I was fortunate enough to be seated next to some smelly fucker then with luck economy was full and upgrade time here I come...... :allright :beer