Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Yes, it would have to be the 747-8 as it is far better looking than the a380 flying critoen. :D

I'd hate to see some of your barfines if you think that old dinosaur the 747 is good looking! :clap1

I'd hate to see some of your barfines if you think that old dinosaur the 747 is good looking!

Not at all surprised. Figures. :allright

BTW, each new generation of that "old dinosaur" is rebuilt from the inside out using all the latest materials and technologies, e.g., metal alloys, composites, avionics, and engines, and design improvements, e.g., a new wing.

Three of the latest version, the 747-8 are being assembled as "we speak." A classic design doesn't need to be changed for the sake of change.

I should add that while an aircraft is in production Boeing is improving the product for better range, fuel comsumption, etc., and incorporates those changes as they become

available. If possible they make them available as a retrofit for previously built models.

I'm sure airbust does the same thing.

A recent example would be the Boeing 777-300ER. In the 5 years since it first went into

service they have been able to extend the range from 7,200-7,300 nautical miles to over

8,000nm.

Edited by Scalawag