Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Smoke em if you got em

This trip I flew from Philadelphia, PA a non smoking airport to Dulles (IAD) that has smoking rooms in the terminal after you clear security. Does anyone know if any other airports offer this?

BTW UA uses Boeing 777 that has seat back video screens in economy for the flight to Narita.

This trip I flew from Philadelphia, PA a non smoking airport to Dulles (IAD) that has smoking rooms in the terminal after you clear security. Does anyone know if any other airports offer this?

In the US, no. Everywhere else, yes; every one I've ever been to except BKK.

I hear Changi now has a Harry's Bar in the cactus garden, so I'm going to Sing just to try it. :allright

i think san francisco has a few, know for a fact incheon airport has tehm for sure and japan has them.

SFO is non smoking.

If you interested in Australia - Sydney has smoking room but Melbourne does not.

Cheers

Thanks for for the update. I usually fly into Sydney. I'll look for the smoking room on my next trip to OZ.

Thanks for for the update. I usually fly into Sydney. I'll look for the smoking room on my next trip to OZ.

For someone recovering from a crippling stroke I am surpised to hear you still pull on the weed!

For someone recovering from a crippling stroke I am surpised to hear you still pull on the weed!

It makes a nice accompaniment to the 18 year-old whisky. Apparently. :P

Edited by CheshireTom
What fucking crippling stroke ...................... hes fucking lying his ass off again........

Once again you prove your a keyboard :bigsmile: .

Edited by BigDUSA

ATL and CVG (Terminal B? - Behind McDonalds in the food court) both have smoking rooms.. ATL being the better example, as it will be your launching off point. Might be a bit of a pain for you BigD, you would have to do PHL-ATL-NRT(or ICN)-BKK on a Skyteam (Delta/NW/Korean) conglomeration of flights in order to take advantage. Delta has really been pushing the new DTW gateway they picked up from NW for Asia and steering away from the ATL Skyteam connections as of late, as far as pricing goes.

The smoking availability is one of the big factors of why I go Elite with Delta for my business flying.. it makes life so much easier. In ATL the lounges are available on pretty much every concourse (one on each side of the terminal from the central escalators), and are fairly convenient. The only one that is a big pain is the E Concourse, which handles most international departures.. that lounge is way down at an isolated corner that is a bit of a hike. Just come off the escalator from the trains, go straight past the food court on your left, Delta Sky Club/Duty Free on your right, and follow the hallway to the right... continue all the way down almost to the end. You will see a Coca-Cola vending area, and the smoking lounge is down a short hallway on the right.