Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

A couple of large 420 g Red Alaskan Sockeye Salmon tins, bought in Oz for about 240 baht each, in your hand carry would not be too much of a hassle and no problems with Oz customs or Oz immigration. You would be in MM's good books for the lengths of your trip. Oz immigration and customs in Australia are alright with food taken out of the country, but are very strict when it comes to bringing food stuff back into Oz. Up to you. The tins of red salmon he buys at Friendship taste not even half as good.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posted Images

A couple of large 420 g Red Alaskan Sockeye Salmon tins, bought in Oz for about 240 baht each, in your hand carry would not be too much of a hassle and no problems with Oz customs or Oz immigration. You would be in MM's good books for the lengths of your trip. Oz immigration and customs in Australia are alright with food taken out of the country, but are very strict when it comes to bringing food stuff back into Oz. Up to you. The tins of red salmon he buys at Friendship taste not even half as good.
Would it not be taken off you as over 100ml of water?
Would it not be taken off you as over 100ml of water?

Never had any problems with tinned red salmon at Darwin and Singapore immigration and they are as strict as you can get. They might have different rules for your hairspray. :whistling:

:D Think that one flew ol' Sigi by ! :D

Fat one, finish your drink and check the bin before heading back to your place. I would think twice about bar fining a girl. :D

Never had any problems with tinned red salmon at Darwin and Singapore immigration and they are as strict as you can get. They might have different rules for your hairspray. :allright
You aren't in need of hairspray these days are you? Not like the days of your youth.... :whistling:

I sense envy...

You aren't in need of hairspray these days are you? Not like the days of your youth.... :thumbup

I sense envy...

M hair is thinning a bit these days, but I still use hairspray bought from the beauty accessory shop near Tukcom, when the missus drags me in there. You and Gabor have without a doubt a beautiful full head of hair, but what about the man boobs? I thought this thread was about getting tinned red salmon in Pattaya. :chogdee

Jacko.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Try and get some of the TV Programmes connected to this website if this kind of stuff interests you.

http://www.fishfight.net/

The latest programmes were in Thailand and Philippines amongst other places. I can help out with Torrents if needed.

Try and get some of the TV Programmes connected to this website if this kind of stuff interests you.

http://www.fishfight.net/

The latest programmes were in Thailand and Philippines amongst other places. I can help out with Torrents if needed.

Cheers Papillon i do worry about the fish. [ not about me eating them their health ]

Edited by samfreeland

Couldn't find any Tinned Red Salmon in Angeles City. Probably available in the Delicatessans but I couldn't be bothered searching. This is what I found in the local Supermarkets one day after looking for a few years it just appeared one day next to the sardines in tomato sauce and all the other crap.

Not bad with some brown wholemeal bread and butter, splash of malt vinegar and some black pepper. Quite tasty compared to the Dog Food served up in many AC eateries, lol.