Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Obama Angry with Georgia

Obama will be making no more public speeches in Georgia.

Obama claims that every time he gets up on stage to make a speech,

some damn South Georgia cotton farmer starts bidding on him.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama will be making no more public speeches in Georgia.

Obama claims that every time he gets up on stage to make a speech,

some damn South Georgia cotton farmer starts bidding on him.

I take it that you dont like having a black president ??

I would say, That's a given.

I would say, That's a given.

The only given here is that you're totally wrong.Color has nothing to do with the fact he's not qualified.

And I'm speaking as a nearly lifelong Democrat.

The only given here is that you're totally wrong.Color has nothing to do with the fact he's not qualified.

And I'm speaking as a nearly lifelong Democrat.

I am not an American, but from what I have seen, the last president wasn't exactly the full shilling either. Just out of interest, what makes him unqualified and what has the cotton farmer joke, obviously regarding slavery, have to do with that ? I am not having a go, just genuinely interested.

Watch your mouth there bakerman. "President" is a racist word. It's like "professor" only MUCH stronger.

(If you don't get it, Google it.)

I don’t know anything about Obama but I know compared to Bush he's a saint. Bush I miss George, atleast he was funny. But is that really true? Is this what it's come to, that we say "he's bad, but not as bad as the last guy". And the biggest joke is if you say anything about the president everyone called you a racist, but almost everyone was talking about Bush and no one cared. It's not about race, it's about the guy who's running a powerful country and how he does what he does. But all that aside the joke is kinda funny, we have to stop being so sensitive. Besides just be thankful John McCain isn't in office, he would be long dead by now. He wasn't even fully alive when he was running for office.

post-23142-1266022812.jpg

Edited by Pattaya_Freak
I don’t know anything about Obama but I know compared to Bush he's a saint. Bush I miss George, atleast he was funny. But is that really true? Is this what it's come to, that we say "he's bad, but not as bad as the last guy". And the biggest joke is if you say anything about the president everyone called you a racist, but almost everyone was talking about Bush and no one cared. It's not about race, it's about the guy who's running a powerful country and how he does what he does. But all that aside the joke is kinda funny, we have to stop being so sensitive. Besides just be thankful John McCain isn't in office, he would be long dead by now. He wasn't even fully alive when he was running for office.

I wonder how anyone could complain after eight years of the Bush/Cheney regime. What was the other option, McCain/Palin? Thank God the American people saw threw that set. Imaging Alzheimer's and idiot running the country. Especially in the shape Bush left it in. America would be back in the stone age by the time their term expired.

Lifelong democrat LOL Do you really think anyone took that statement seriously?

I hate to admit it but I liked G.W Bush, not a huge fan of the war but believe it or not that simpleton added 2 more states to America. Unlike Vietnam and Korea, Afghanistan and Iraq were won by US, just no point putting up the American flag up there. Let them have their crappy country and just milk all the resources. Like a ugly girl you like to fuk but dont wana be seen in public with :bigsmile:

Also every time you turn on the TV and see George you know you would laugh at some point, and then that Mr. Potato head look alike (Michael Moore) took all the funny parts out of it by showing us dead and injured Iraqis.

If McCain would have won it would have been funny too because then it's just a waiting game to see how long it would take Palin to be busted blowing McCain lol it'll be like the Clintons days but a bit more nasty. :D

Edited by Pattaya_Freak
I hate to admit it but I liked G.W Bush, not a huge fan of the war but believe it or not that simpleton added 2 more states to America. Unlike Vietnam and Korea, Afghanistan and Iraq were won by US, just no point putting up the American flag up there. Let them have their crappy country and just milk all the resources. Like a ugly girl you like to fuk but dont wana be seen in public with :D

Also every time you turn on the TV and see George you know you would laugh at some point, and then that Mr. Potato head look alike (Michael Moore) took all the funny parts out of it by showing us dead and injured Iraqis.

If McCain would have won it would have been funny too because then it's just a waiting game to see how long it would take Palin to be busted blowing McCain lol it'll be like the Clintons days but a bit more nasty. :a2m

I'd let her blow me. Those glasses have to stay on!

A new idea for Soi 6 - celebrity of the week!

I would make a special trip for Angelina Jolie

Edited by midlifecrisis

Wow,a Canuck that's so familiar with McCain.You too are totally off base regarding him,eh.BTW,I did vote for him-1st time ever voting for a Republican.

You're correct about the level of sensitivity here.Some folks need to lighten up.

I am not an American, but from what I have seen, the last president wasn't exactly the full shilling either. Just out of interest, what makes him unqualified and what has the cotton farmer joke, obviously regarding slavery, have to do with that ? I am not having a go, just genuinely interested.

Citizenship for starters,or lack thereof.

Bush was awful,no question.

The joke has nothing to do with anything-just some humor.

I wonder how anyone could complain after eight years of the Bush/Cheney regime. What was the other option, McCain/Palin? Thank God the American people saw threw that set. Imaging Alzheimer's and idiot running the country. Especially in the shape Bush left it in. America would be back in the stone age by the time their term expired.

Lifelong democrat LOL Do you really think anyone took that statement seriously?

Who cares if they did or not.I guess I could go through some boxes and find my voter's registration cards and my current one.But that would humor a liberal LoBama lover like you so it's not happening.

Please tell me this is your joke of the week!

It was a semantic of the week.

I have a huge collection of conspiracy theory material. It is very interesting stuff, but the nothing conclusive as always, Some of the close ups of the planes hitting the TTs are mind bogling though.

Some of the close ups of the planes hitting the TTs are mind bogling though.

Indeed. But you posted a link to a video explaining that Bush conspired in those events. Was that a joke on your part?

WoW 9 years later and these goofs are still try'n to make people believe that 911 was a conspiracy. Here is a little tip for ya; thoughts that know don’t care, and the ones that don’t, don’t care either. The truth of the matter is the world population is WAY too high. At the start of the 20th century the world population was 1.2 billion and at the start of the 21th century the world population is 6 billion. Can't stop people from popping out babies like rats so we need people like my man George to start wars and bring down the population a bit.

You all know I'm originally from Middle East but frankly I’m not a tree huger, and I don’t take sides when it comes to wars since in the end both sides are guilty. And it's not about Oil, or money, it's a simple way to bring down the population so there will be something left for the few people that matter and the money that comes with it is just the icing on the cake. I know that sounds harsh but hey that's the way of the world. You can't change anything or anyone, so except the fact that your government does whatever they like and you have to go for the ride.

This Picture I made shows the global game of rock, paper, scissors. Military is one way of taking control of a nation, but with enough money that military can be bought. Religion is another way of global control but people that truly believe in their religion can never be bought out. And Religion always gets crushed by a strong Military. This is nothing new, not that long ago 3 powerful nations were using this chart to expand their empire. English = Military, French = Economic, Spanish = Religion and it worked well enough for them.

In concussion the people running the show know what they’re doing, and even though you might not except all the things they do, bitching about it isn't going to change anything. Just be thankful of all the things you have in life and take advantage of it before your time comes, cause believe me life can be ALOT worse.

post-23142-1266107584.jpg

WoW 9 years later and these goofs are still try'n to make people believe that 911 was a conspiracy. Here is a little tip for ya; thoughts that know don’t care, and the ones that don’t, don’t care either. The truth of the matter is the world population is WAY too high. At the start of the 20th century the world population was 1.2 billion and at the start of the 21th century the world population is 6 billion. Can't stop people from popping out babies like rats so we need people like my man George to start wars and bring down the population a bit.

You all know I'm originally from Middle East but frankly I’m not a tree huger, and I don’t take sides when it comes to wars since in the end both sides are guilty. And it's not about Oil, or money, it's a simple way to bring down the population so there will be something left for the few people that matter and the money that comes with it is just the icing on the cake. I know that sounds harsh but hey that's the way of the world. You can't change anything or anyone, so except the fact that your government does whatever they like and you have to go for the ride.

This Picture I made shows the global game of rock, paper, scissors. Military is one way of taking control of a nation, but with enough money that military can be bought. Religion is another way of global control but people that truly believe in their religion can never be bought out. And Religion always gets crushed by a strong Military. This is nothing new, not that long ago 3 powerful nations were using this chart to expand their empire. English = Military, French = Economic, Spanish = Religion and it worked well enough for them.

In concussion the people running the show know what they’re doing, and even though you might not except all the things they do, bitching about it isn't going to change anything. Just be thankful of all the things you have in life and take advantage of it before your time comes, cause believe me life can be ALOT worse.

Dont think its a question of people trying to make people believe, I have an open mind toward mosts things, but some of the evidence is compellingly interesting to me. Trusting the military is one thing and trusting the CIA is another.

The one thing that has always puzzled me, is that no other steal sructure has ever colapsed in its own footprint. Cant seem to find out the answer, without other controlled explosions taking place. Maybe I will never know.

The one thing that has always puzzled me, is that no other steal sructure has ever colapsed in its own footprint. Cant seem to find out the answer, without other controlled explosions taking place. Maybe I will never know.

Unless you want to, you won't.

Just out of curiosity, a question that I haven't the foggiest what's the answer: how may steel structures have collapsed?

Dont think its a question of people trying to make people believe, I have an open mind toward mosts things, but some of the evidence is compellingly interesting to me. Trusting the military is one thing and trusting the CIA is another.

I dont question that something was up with 911, special with the tower 7 story. But even with all this evidence Americans dont give a rats ass, the war is still going on, and Sadam is still dead (maybe). There are so many things throughout history that dont add up, but here is the rule...

If you're smart enough to figure it out, good for you. But the moment you try and inform someone else of what you know you become a threat. Besides do you think if you hungry someone is going to come and give you some food? No one in this world cares about anyone else; it's a planet full of greed and selfishness. So dont be the black sheep and make yourself standout. As the Chinese say "A nail that sticks out gets hammered"

Edited by Pattaya_Freak
I dont question that something was up with 911, special with the tower 7 story. But even with all this evidence Americans dont give a rats ass, the war is still going on, and Sadam is still dead (maybe). There are so many things throughout history that dont add up, but here is the rule...

If you're smart enough to figure it out, good for you. But the moment you try and inform someone else of what you know you become a threat. Besides do you think if you hungry someone is going to come and give you some food? No one in this world cares about anyone else; it's a planet full of greed and selfishness. So dont be the black sheep and make yourself standout. As the Chinese say "A nail that sticks out gets hammered"

Yeah :D never mess with the Zionist giants.