Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Flights are looking expensive for January.

been searching for my late January flight from London and I have to say at the moment it is pretty expensive, the cheapest I can get EVA for is £664, I booked this time last year for less than £500, even the middle eastern airlines are charging £700+ as are are Thai, hoping the prices will drop a little over the next month or so because I always look to book around August time.

History shows that EVA tend to have special offers around 4 months from departure Dave, hang on in there!

I plane to fly out on Feb 4th. hope our paths cross again.

History shows that EVA tend to have special offers around 4 months from departure Dave, hang on in there!

I plane to fly out on Feb 4th. hope our paths cross again.

I arrive Jan 30th so we will have plenty of time to share a few beers bud, man its been a long wait for you.

Keep in mind that Chinese New Year (Spring Festival, Year of the Rabbit) begins on Feb. 3 in 2011. Prices tend to be higher (and planes at full cpacity) for a week before and about two weeks after that date. It's the most important holiday on the Chinese calendar and thousands of overseas Chinese travel at that time. If you are flying through Taipei or Hong Kong or even Tokyo, you usually have to book early. Before Spring Festival and after (it lasts up to 10 days, depending on the country), flights to/from Asia are often cheaper because of lower demand.

Evil

:clueless

Keep in mind that Chinese New Year (Spring Festival, Year of the Rabbit) begins on Feb. 3 in 2011. Prices tend to be higher (and planes at full cpacity) for a week before and about two weeks after that date. It's the most important holiday on the Chinese calendar and thousands of overseas Chinese travel at that time. If you are flying through Taipei or Hong Kong or even Tokyo, you usually have to book early. Before Spring Festival and after (it lasts up to 10 days, depending on the country), flights to/from Asia are often cheaper because of lower demand.

Evil

:devil

with that in mind I did an amended search travelling Jan 8th, prices came up the same.

Have you tried this webiste www.vayama.com?

Seems reasonable to me.

PB#1

It's a USA site in $ . When converted it is more expensive than British sites.