Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Post your favorite music

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure many people in the Uk are familiar with this………But forgive me, living in Thailand, I wasn't….. Today I entered another youtube wormhole and came across it.   I'm not sure why I filled up

Outdated sad old pensioners,,,good for the nostalgy... I can understand.it ...but not for me....I look better forward.... ( OK.. to be honest... when I was young even then, they were more noise for me

Posted Images

MC Rut is a decent band Briar. Infact there were rumours they would play at the Corn Fest at Urbana, IL last year. Eventually they did not turn up but we were treated to Soul Asylum, another good band by today's standards...

Nobody's talked about Fleetwood Mac, a very talented band IMO... here are a few songs

Here is few from Finland

This band made a gig with Russian red army choir back in 1991, when old Sovjet Union was still kicking.

House of the rising Sun brought back some fond memories!

I love the Neil Diamond version too...

And another great one...

Edited by sick buffalo
Lets not forget him

I remember when this musical genius died. I arrived back at my losmen in Kuta, the Melasti Beach Inn , after a day riding the waves in Legian, when some mates told me the bad news. We drank a lot of Bintang that night and smoked some good Sumatran grass.

• Upvote 1
hey sick buffalo, that was a great album by Rainbow

Stevie Nicks and her band were big in Australia all those years ago. I don't think they will ever come better than her

• Upvote 1

They did not come any better than Carlos Santana. I have fucked my fair share of black velvet, having worked in the Northern Territory and New Guinea and it was all good unlike Thai pussy, which is hit or miss. :thumbup

This superstar is playing in Pattaya at the Blues Factory next week!!!

He is a superstar in my books as well. He gave a great performance at the Pattaya Expats Club last Sunday. I am the tall bloke sitting at the table in the rear of of our meeting room with my Thai missus. Say hello the next time we both attend the Pattaya Expats meeting. :thumbup

Edited by Gonzo

For all the ignorant pricks, who have never been to a Munich Oktoberfest, this tune is called: In München steht ein Hofbräuhaus. :whistling:

For all the ignorant pricks, who have never been to a Munich Oktoberfest, this tune is called: In München steht ein Hofbräuhaus. :rolleyes:

If you think that's quirky, get a load of this. :rolleyes: