Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

What American Type Food Available?

Nothing worng with subway! it's the other stuff I don't eat with the exception of maybe Pizza hut. MacDonalds is over rated, sizzler is to pricey, KFC has decent wings, and Screw the other 2 places.

I didn't know Wendys was here!

I don't think much of Pizza hut, but a Mc breakfast ain't too bad, never up and about on time though. The KFC 99 baht chcken sandwich tides me over until tea time often.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They don't really care what you eat, some members here just get a thrill out of taking a stab at an American. Ignore them....not worth responding to

Pathetic to want food from home? Are you serious? I call it comfort food. I often have breakfast at Tigglebitties, it being the only place in Pattaya to have a real American breakfast. Mikes is go

Posted Images

So you are saying there are no KFC's, Mc Donald's, Burger King's and Pizza Hut's in Philippines? :whistling:

Not really.

However, from his post he gives the impression that coming from the Philippines he is missing "American type food" and that none of the food outlets he's enquiring about are available to him in the Philippines .................

"Some posters missed the point that I am living in the Philippines. I am NOT coming from the States. Sorry, I miss American type food, even the food from the fast food places."

Did you even read the original post from the poster ??

Living in the Philippines, but coming to Pattaya on Jan 12th for first visit and was wondering what American type food is available.

Don't like the local food here, but we do have the following:

KFC

Mc Donald's

Burger King

Pizza Hut

Shakey's Pizza

Cinnabun

Krispy Kreme

TGIF

Thanks

Living in the Philippines, but coming to Pattaya on Jan 12th for first visit and was wondering what American type food is available.

Don't like the local food here, but we do have the following:

KFC

Mc Donald's

Burger King

Pizza Hut

Shakey's Pizza

Cinnabun

Krispy Kreme

TGIF

Thanks

No worries, all that tasteless, industrial, artery-clogging, carcinogenic and fattening shit is avalable in Pattaya. Go nuts.

No worries, all that tasteless, industrial, artery-clogging, carcinogenic and fattening shit is avalable in Pattaya. Go nuts.
I wouldn't have said tasteless, all the salt brings out the flavour.
Best ribs in town...IMHO...Cafe New Orleans...think it's on soi 13/3...across from Palmers and next to the most dire bar in town the Shamrock...steaks fab as well...great baked potatos too.... a bit pricey though...ribs and flank steak platter will run you approx 500b with drink...tip xtra...but when you just have to have it...this is the place :gulp

what does this mean???

(next to the most dire bar in town the Shamrock)

Shamrock has been around for years...great place... :whistling:

• 2 months later...

Plenty of americans come to pattaya and mmange to keep up their 6,000,000 calorie a day diet

Macdonalds

Pizza hut

Subway

Sizzler

KFC

Burger King

Wendys

are all here plus no shortage of Tex mex restaurants or places that will serve you meat ,fries and coke

In Jomtien go to Rich man Poor man on soi 9. The American food is great. Stay away from the fast food places as they are not even as good as they are in the States.

• 11 months later...

I'd kill for an in n out burger

Based on your reaction to the guys sitting on your bike, and the registration ticket you got from the police, I don't doubt you one bit :P

:clueless is it just me??????? like when Reginald and Beryl went to Spain and looked for fish and chips and jellied eels.

How about going to an exotic country with some of the most exciting food in the world, shagging beautiful exotic girls and finishing it all off with a burger, apple pie and ice cream and a root beer :clueless If you are brave enough to fuck something under 200 pounds in weight, how about forsaking chips, burgers and icecream for a few days and experience something else a bit new.

I used to think it was stupid as well to come to thailand and not eat thai food but everyone does their own thing for a reason.

I thought A&W was a waste of time till my friend insisted on a rootbeer float at Central A&W (when Central was still brand new) and introduced me to the view!

Thai food was a constant for every meal till I stayed a long(er) trip once and could kill for some home (some call it comfort) food. I now eat whatever my tummy calls out for. In fact there are some very good food from expat who decided to stay in Pattaya/Phuket and open up resturants. I discovered that folded pizza Calzone this way! But I've yet to find a better Fajita than is Texas although I 've never been to Mexico!

So while I sometimes disagree and wonder about your/others choices , I wont go knocking them either! Unless I am in a foul mood! :lsmile

With regard to the OP , I would have though food in pinoyland would be more americian with its connection to USA.

Don't forget DQ.

Hi

You can find in Pattaya at least that :

- KFC

- Mc Donald's

- Burger King

- Pizza Hut

... but only Americans will call "food" what you find there... :rolleyes:

You have several Italian or French restaurants too if you want some good food... :whistling: