Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I just got back from a 1 month stay om Soi LK Metro, stayed at http://www.metro-apartments-pattaya.com/ , had a great time 8th trip, i had the large room on the 3rd floor/top floor facing Soi Lk, my friend had the room below, also large room facing the Soi.

The room`s were spotless clean, Safe in room, Aircon worked a treat, i didnt have the aircon on all the time, i would fall back on the ceiling fan when the room had cooled.

Had the usual cable tv which had some alright movies, the WI-FI worked well in room.

Had a large balcony which was nice to sit out and have a smoke on and relax with a couple of beers from the fridge. Also had coffee making stuff and that is a must for me in the morning after a rough night on the booze!! (i say morning but usually got up pm)

Shower was the walk-in kind which i prefer over the bath with a shower in it that you find in some place`s, also very clean.

Dennis the owner is a great guy, friendly and good to have a drink with, he cartainly like`s a few...but dont we all :)

All in all i had a great time, the staff were friendly but not pushy for the drinks (the bar is aircon, though i did enjoy sitting outside on the comfy seats). Plenty of bars in the area, i found it no problem to get anywhere around pattaya from Soi Lk and i would highly recomend the place.

newbie34/phil

Edited by newbie34

I just got back from a 1 month stay om Soi LK Metro, stayed at http://www.metro-apartments-pattaya.com/ , had a great time 8th trip, i had the large room on the 3rd floor/top floor facing Soi Lk, my friend had the room below, also large room facing the Soi.

The room`s were spotless clean, Safe in room, Aircon worked a treat, i didnt have the aircon on all the time, i would fall back on the ceiling fan when the room had cooled.

Had the usual cable tv which had some alright movies, the WI-FI worked well in room.

Had a large balcony which was nice to sit out and have a smoke on and relax with a couple of beers from the fridge. Also had coffee making stuff and that is a must for me in the morning after a rough night on the booze!! (i say morning but usually got up pm)

Shower was the walk-in kind which i prefer over the bath with a shower in it that you find in some place`s, also very clean.

Dennis the owner is a great guy, friendly and good to have a drink with, he cartainly like`s a few...but dont we all :)

All in all i had a great time, the staff were friendly but not pushy for the drinks (the bar is aircon, though i did enjoy sitting outside on the comfy seats). Plenty of bars in the area, i found it no problem to get anywhere around pattaya from Soi Lk and i would highly recomend the place.

newbie34/phil

Hi. My second commendation on the same place in a few minutes.

I was in room 10 & loved the great view from the balcony over seeing the soi & its activities.

Another big plus for me was the strict non-smoking in the AC area in the bar.

You could play pool (free) in the bar without gasping for oxygen every other minute.

Very friendly staff from Dennis & Anna & the rest of the gang.

cheers rogero :beer :beer :beer

Hi. My second commendation on the same place in a few minutes.

I was in room 10 & loved the great view from the balcony over seeing the soi & its activities.

Another big plus for me was the strict non-smoking in the AC area in the bar.

You could play pool (free) in the bar without gasping for oxygen every other minute.

Very friendly staff from Dennis & Anna & the rest of the gang.

cheers rogero :beer :beer :beer

Same room i stayed in, i agree about the view over the soi, some fine sights :rolleyes:

My friend had the room directly below...room 6, same kind of room with same balcony at the front overlooking the soi

Will be there the last week of September and the whole month of October.

I think it's about the 10th time I stay over there so I guess I am slightly biased.

Dennis is a great host and a nice chap to have a drink with.

Both daytime and nighttime staff operate on a high level that is far above average for Pattaya.

The girls are always very attentive and fun to joke or play pool with.

Rooms are always spotless and I never had any problems with noise other than 1 time construction work going on at the neighbouring place.

In short, Metro Apartments is my home away from home when in Pattaya.

See you soon Dennis, keep the beers cool - Sláinte

• 2 months later...

Just got home from a 3 weeks trip to Pattaya and I stayed in Metro Apartments. It is for me the best place to stay at, Dennis and Somkid are great hosts and you just have to love those girls working at the bar. It really feels like a home away from home. Nice and clean rooms and the bar is good. I will for sure stay there again.

I can't say enough nice things about the Dennis, the staff, and room I had. One of my goals this trip was to find a "home" in Pattaya, and unless there is something stunning on the horizon, I have done that.

What a great place. See you next time