Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Good website, nice & clear.

Nice to see rates for travel to the golf courses.

I use PTS, but will keep this one in mind

Be nice

Moby69

Good rates, and a decent website. I kept it in my favorites. Thanks for sharing.

My friend and I used to get the taxi from the airport to Pattay and return normally 1000 all in to Pattay and was 800 return now 960 including tolls as of late. Now we have from the last trip there started using the bus http://www.airportpattayabus.com/Home. 124 bhat one way to Pattaya getting dropped off at Pattay Klang Bangkok rd end then a bhat bus plenty about waiting dirct to the hotel 200 bhat. so thats 224 bhat from airport to hotel in Pattaya. I had reservations about it first time but no problems big comfortable bus and travel time just the same as taxi. Saves a few bhat for other things.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend and I used to get the taxi from the airport to Pattay and return normally 1000 all in to Pattay and was 800 return now 960 including tolls as of late. Now we have from the last trip there started using the bus http://www.airportpattayabus.com/Home. 124 bhat one way to Pattaya getting dropped off at Pattay Klang Bangkok rd end then a bhat bus plenty about waiting dirct to the hotel 200 bhat. so thats 224 bhat from airport to hotel in Pattaya. I had reservations about it first time but no problems big comfortable bus and travel time just the same as taxi. Saves a few bhat for other things.

124+200=324 ... still unbeatable use the bus too from Jomtien to Swarmpy (both ways) and walk home ... Combined now with a massage from Tamy, of course and last but not least a plate of spaghetti from Giorgio (spagetti con frutti di mare salsa speciale) all just in front of the bus stop opposite Pan Pan. Altogether close what I paid before for Mr. Toom and finally it also feels safer in the big bus ...

Edited by scorpions

Yep well spotted scorpions I just did not make it clear that I was working it out on my friend and I sharing the bhat bus which leaves it at 224 or 324 if you are traveling alone!

BTW where is Pan Pan is it in Jomtien somewhere?

Just made a booking with GO taxi quick and easy with their online link. Was not asked for forward payment as I have been in the past and 1600 baht for a van so cost between three not much more then the bus anyway and it's door to door.

The proof will be when they are waiting for me at the airport on the 29th Oct, I'll keep you posted and give a rating but so far so good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just made a booking with GO taxi quick and easy with their online link. Was not asked for forward payment as I have been in the past and 1600 baht for a van so cost between three not much more then the bus anyway and it's door to door.

The proof will be when they are waiting for me at the airport on the 29th Oct, I'll keep you posted and give a rating but so far so good.

I usually use MR T but decided to give Go a try and I could not fault them.

Website has expired

Exactly, and the next day it was renewed for another year. But for a day nobody or somebody else owned it. And whoever took it over still has it, and is messing with it.

As of 12 Jan morning, this website is NOT working, although I would expect it back shortly, as the registration *has been* renewed for one more year.

• 6 months later...

Pan Pan is opposite the bus stop on the right side heading down the hill to Jomtien before you see Bruno's on the left side.

Can't miss it huge signs on the roof....

scorpions

Edited by scorpions

Yep well spotted scorpions I just did not make it clear that I was working it out on my friend and I sharing the bhat bus which leaves it at 224 or 324 if you are traveling alone!

PanPan.jpg

Map for dummies great! Link please Gary

scorpions

That portion of map came from my GPS so there is no link. The place is on Thapraiya right before you get to Theprasit heading into Jomtien from Pattaya.