Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

BMs using "boy" in their user names

members who use the term 'boy' in their names obviously aim to be rent boys and therefore are flagrantly gay.

Of course this does not apply to buriram boy.

I would agree. It congers up things like "Rent boy", "Bum boy", "gay boy" "house boy" and "boy George" and the "Pet Shop Boys" definitely gay. unsure.gif

Edited by Gawd Elpus

Sometimes finding a handle that isn't already taken is hard. I tried three before I went back to my own standby handle that I have been using for 20 years.

• Downvote 1

Also "youth" comes to mind. Are they a youth?

Jack

Maybe he gets it from the famous birmingham band, Musicial Youth :whistling:

Edited by tombon

Well this forum sure is getting more interesting and humourous.!!!!

Shame its nowt to do with Pattaya though! Have to go back to watching my cartoons now! lol!

Please, start some more informative, entertaining, witty, humourous and scintilating posts! Cheers!!!

ps. If you are so interested in what people call themselves on forums? Youd be mortified as to what bar girls (sorry bar WOMEN) call "some" of their punters!! Keep up the good work fellas!

Edited by marleyboy

its hit rock0bottom hasn,t it marleyman, how about you take the lead--post something witty and reasonably true, if you can,t just post any old crap

i can,t think of anything to post apart from a few ancient pics of patts, i can,t be arsed to do that tho,

I always wondered why people call fully grown adult women girl also.

Bar woman desn't have the same ring to it does it now?

Similarly GGG etc etc