Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Forum Software upgraded today

You used to be able to look at any board members profile and trawl through every post they had ever made? Now it's only possible to look at their last five?

Just hover over the name, Find Content from the window that appears.

Then select Only Posts.

I got 40 pages of previous posts.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have we lost the vote up or down a post, optiion ??

Sam, I said that about several previous upgrades. But this is a change, pictures for text. That will always be noticed. Of course a skin could fix it, probably, so we'll, er, see.   .

Give em a little time lads to iron out the bugs.   I reckon it's alright! Well done MM and techies. The big fonts are easy on my blind eyes.

Posted Images

Just hover over the name, Find Content from the window that appears.

Then select Only Posts.

I got 40 pages of previous posts.

:thumbup

I've tried it and it doesn't appear to work. I set DAILY DIGEST, clicked the email boxes, and then SAVE. When I go back to that page DAILY DIGEST is not set, but NONE is.

I also started getting notifications immediately for every post quoted, replied to, etc.

I'll follow it up with Invision, because I think the software's handling of notifications is broken.

Here is the reply from Invision. I hope it helps to understand how notifications work.

Hello,

That checkbox simply means that, whenever you reply to a Topic, you will automatically start following it. And it will use the selection you choose in the dropdown as the notification frequency.

If you uncheck that box, and save, then it will go back to "None." That's working as intended. It only pertains to the Auto-follow feature, so if that is disabled, it's no longer needed.

You get Immediate emails for the rest of the notifications because the Daily Digest only applies to Followed Items. So, you have "Notification method to use for followed topics daily/weekly digests" checked for Email. Then you go to a topic, and click the "Follow This Topic" button and set the Notification Frequency to "Daily Digest."

You will then receive a daily email containing any new posts that were made in that topic that day. The same applies if you Follow a Forum, Gallery Album, Blog Entry, so on and so forth.

All other notifications (new status updates, new profile comments, friend requests, etc.) are all sent instantly.

Here is the reply from Invision. I hope it helps to understand how notifications work.

I am either getting no notifications, as for this thread that I had lost! Or dozens for the immediate. I will try to decipher their help email later. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I miss the easy access to Member since in the profiles and seeing who is online.

Not too keen on the moniker Participant. either... it could be a lot more imaginative. I'll have to play with the avatar thing as I have no idea where mine went.

Rhoel.

That now shows up in the profile summary to the left of the posts.