Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

:ninja:

If you have the choice between a taxi and Bell bus depending when you arrive,it's a no brainer,Bell bus every time,door to door service on comfortable bus,no tip involved and save 1000 baht towards your first night in Patts.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You need to decide that on your own. Is two hours of your holiday worth 600-800 baht? That's about what you will save by taking Bell. What is your time worth?

I used bell bus 2 times , 1st time was ok, 2nd time fucking bus was full of india,s, i had to push 2 of the fuckers out of my way so i could get to sit down, never again, taxis all the time

He will even have some beers and limes on ice for you if you ask in the email .   I once got in the back of his cab and he turned round to me with a knife I thought I was being robbed he laughed a

Last time I used the bus from Patts to Swampy the big bus took 85 minutes. Cabs will save you 10 minutes. I agree that you can go round the houses a bit getting to your hotel but hey, its a free tour of places you might like to stay at in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
:clueless Just booked Bell bus.I arrive at 08.20 so 10.00 departure ideal to arrive in Patts.Be there in two weeks.Got to agree,website is shit for sending booking,always has been,best to email direct. Edited by pauly77

I used bell bus 2 times , 1st time was ok, 2nd time fucking bus was full of india,s, i had to push 2 of the fuckers out of my way so i could get to sit down, never again, taxis all the time

• Downvote 2

It takes 2 minutes to sign up and when you have done so they will always send you a confirmation when you book. Real easy.

Just to close the loop on this (and be fair to the business involved), the problem with their website is that it's apparently just not IE9-friendly. 'Works fine with Firefox, and once you're in a browser where you can read their "if-you-have-trouble-with-our-website" message, it says they recommend IE7 ('course you can't SEE that unless you're NOT having trouble :clueless ....). And, as I said in my other post, they DO respond very cheerfully & promptly if you just email them directly.

Just to close the loop on this (and be fair to the business involved), the problem with their website is that it's apparently just not IE9-friendly. 'Works fine with Firefox, and once you're in a browser where you can read their "if-you-have-trouble-with-our-website" message, it says they recommend IE7 ('course you can't SEE that unless you're NOT having trouble :clueless ....). And, as I said in my other post, they DO respond very cheerfully & promptly if you just email them directly.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was aware that I have a different experience using my home computer with one at an Internet cafe in Pattaya for instance. The response in some cases is garbled. Having said that I work on the basis that if they respond at all that they have my details and this has never let me down yet. Because of the extra time that I allow myself for a bus from Pattaya if for some reason they didnt turn up I would still have heaps of time to get a taxi.

Aha, you are getting older. When a bit of comfort means more than saving a quid or two...........!(Or possibly richer).

I feel your pain

But its the nature of the beast, bargain bucket travel attracts bargain bucket travellers. And the packaged in Indians need to be shipped to their Pattaya flops as cheaply as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Arrival time and Hotel Check in time I suppose are key. I will probably touch down @ 0600 plus a hotel check in Time of 1300 means I have 2 odd hours to play with at the airport regards immigration & changing money etc. Get to Patts @ 1100 plus other folks drop off. (I am always the chap whose suitcase is last on to the carousel and my hotel is the last on the drivers route). So an easy on Sunday morning Bell Service is for me,