Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

1.9 M Viewtalay 5D

View Talay Condominium 5D. This unit is facing to PATTAYA SIDE. Located near Thappraya road, at the beginning of Jomtien overlokking Jomtien beach. The exclusive 22 storey building offers apartments in various sizes with large balconies and specular views over Jomtien beach, and Gulf of thailand. Well serviced by public transport and in walking distance to the legendary Pattaya Nightlife. With a high standard of security and a low annul maintenace fee, View Talay 5 is an ideal holiday, retirement and investment property.

Facilities: communal swimming pool, poolside restaurant, 24 hrs security, full CCTV security system, mini-mart, laundry & cleaning services, internet cafes, salon & massage, travel agents etc.

48 sq.m, on mid-floor, empty shell, company name

Offered at THB 1.9 M ( 39,583 Baht/sq.m), include company

VT5-1.jpg

P1010141.jpg

P1010147.jpg

Any chance that piece of land that appears mostly cleared could be built on?

Any chance that piece of land that appears mostly cleared could be built on?

That photo is old. They have already built a 8 story resort in front of 5c....His unit is on the pattaya side so not sure what's going on there.

That photo is old. They have already built a 8 story resort in front of 5c....His unit is on the pattaya side so not sure what's going on there.

LOL, wonder how good those stains look in that pristine room now.

• Downvote 1

LOL, wonder how good those stains look in that pristine room now.

The stains are not important when selling a shell. All units are originally sold in this condition. Of course in many countries this would not be allowed.

The stains are not important when selling a shell. All units are originally sold in this condition. Of course in many countries this would not be allowed.

Maybe they are all sold that way in that rat trap, but those I have bought in Thailand were cleaned and to where you could inspect for obvious construction defects and/or damage such as water leaks.

Looks like some one was murdered in that hell hole.

But good luck with the sale. Some Sucker ... I mean Russian will wander around one day.

48 sq.m, on mid-floor, empty shell, company name

Offered at THB 1.9 M ( 39,583 Baht/sq.m), include company

We certainly know what "empty shell" means. Wonder what the "company name" in a real estate listing is supposed to mean. I would be a bit concerned about a seller that wasn't any better about marketing that this. Why would they be better at anything else?

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe they are all sold that way in that rat trap, but those I have bought in Thailand were cleaned and to where you could inspect for obvious construction defects and/or damage such as water leaks.

Looks like some one was murdered in that hell hole.

But good luck with the sale. Some Sucker ... I mean Russian will wander around one day.

VP178 You do not know what you are talking about. All the VT and many other condo's are sold as a shell and you do the fit it out to your own taste with the flooring, ceiling, painting kitchen etc. For a shell this size I would allow 500,000 baht for the fit out. Unfotunately for the owners of these older units a lot of the new developments are offering very small rooms at these prices but they are fully fitted out including furniture. So if you can handle the tiny rooms you just walk in and live there.

VP178 You do not know what you are talking about. All the VT and many other condo's are sold as a shell and you do the fit it out to your own taste with the flooring, ceiling, painting kitchen etc. For a shell this size I would allow 500,000 baht for the fit out. Unfotunately for the owners of these older units a lot of the new developments are offering very small rooms at these prices but they are fully fitted out including furniture. So if you can handle the tiny rooms you just walk in and live there.

I know the four units I bought in Bangkok as "shells" were nothing like that mess this guy is flogging. He should be fired for doing such a poor job of marketing. Show some better outside view, common areas, and at least give the place a clean to wipe away that grime, rust or blood stains.

From the pictures they could be filming the next installment of the Hostel horror series in that filthy mess. Hostel 3 - Monrerers in Jomtien. Should do well at the box office. Better than that "Condo."

• 2 weeks later...

I know the four units I bought in Bangkok as "shells" were nothing like that mess this guy is flogging. He should be fired for doing such a poor job of marketing. Show some better outside view, common areas, and at least give the place a clean to wipe away that grime, rust or blood stains.

From the pictures they could be filming the next installment of the Hostel horror series in that filthy mess. Hostel 3 - Monrerers in Jomtien. Should do well at the box office. Better than that "Condo."

Agree the photo's are crap and he should have some pics from the balcony.