Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Have gone an done it! But think maybe, with a little work this could succeed.

Having sold my share in a shop on soi 16 have been looking for something to do. A challenge and a chance to try something new. I was looking initially for a coffee/beer bar however after some looking an talking to my long term GF decided on a new beer bar complex which when full will have 48 bars. 

I was thinking of opening a bar and found an empty unit with plenty of floor space for pool and tables but decided not to go down that route. Instead will be opening a Thai food and coffee bar inside the complex. Although predominantly Thai food we will also sell far rang food. With approx 250+ ladies it is them that I am looking at as my customer base with the farrang as a bonus. Incidentally the cost to set up for food is the same as for beer and we will not be selling alcohol just food, fruit shakes, ice coffe and the bon cafe machine for the hot latte etc. was even given a discount on the rent and ingoing as I was not selling beer.

Thank you very much guys, was a bit wary about posting but your replies have reassured me... will let you know as opening in around 2 weeks...

Paul

Good luck but TIT so if you are remotely successful there will be a dozen Thai imitators surrounding you within a year.

True, although I am not looking at making huge profits but just ticking over. Will be charging Thai prices for food and the like and very unlikely that anyone else will go to the trouble of renting a beer bar to sell food, well at the moment!

In around 14 to 16 days time we will open so will let you all know whats happening...

Paul

Edited by Paul BRS

Also when will the place have all those beer bars, any there at the moment?

Sounds like a plan, I mean BGs and customers all like to eat, might have to stop the street carts coming through though.

Also when will the place have all those beer bars, any there at the moment?

Sounds like a plan, I mean BGs and customers all like to eat, might have to stop the street carts coming through though.

I was thinking about them setting up adjacent or nearby, where their customers can avail themselves of his seats. :D