Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Ladyboys on Sky TV Sereis

Anyone been watching the lady boys series which is airing in the UK at the moment ,

The first three episodes have been pretty good especially if you have an interest in ladyboys

Episode 4 has just come out on the torrent sites and its all about Pattaya, well worth a watch even if youre not into ladyboys

Very interesting look at the manger of Alcazar very smart woman

i dont think they went out of their way to make Pattaya look bad at all.

Pattaya is a very seedy place , just showing it in its true light will make it seem seedy.

Maybe too many of us see it through "sexyman tinted" glasses

I thought Pattaya came across well , they mentioned it gets 7 million visitors a year and focused quite a bit on the everyday tourists who come and see world famous attractions like Alcazar

Even pattaya beach looked nice when they were swimming in it.

A lot of these docos have the 60 year old degenerate alcoholic sexpat covered in tatts trying to convince everyone that hes not here for the sex, however the bald guy comes across well says all the right things and the young good looking guy could obviously pull women back home.

• Upvote 2

I watched a couple of the episodes,1 and 4 I believe. The fourth one is set in Pattaya and an interesting fact that I picked up was what happens to ladyboys as they get older. It said that a lot of the older ladyboys who worked in the Alcazar show then got jobs with the same firm in the offices and on the phones,others just go back to being a full time man and marry etc. I do not think I could have a full on relationship with a ladyboy like the two guys in the series do but each to their own.

Edited by Baht

I have watched every episode with a very fascinated Thai wife and I think it has been a very interesting series so far. Does anyone know where the bar is that the guy called Scott has brought with his lady boy fiancé? I couldn't work out where it was?

Does anyone know where the bar is that the guy called Scott has brought with his lady boy fiancé? I couldn't work out where it was?

I would say it is the beer bar complex in Soi Diana.

Edited by Baht

That ladyboy Imm certainly has her head screwed on correctly. Not just been in the management hierachy of Alaczar, also owning 3 x 7-11 stores and houses and apartments that she also rents out. Plus teaching a business economics class at the local Uni.

Bravo to her.

• Upvote 1

There used to be a bar manager in NEP that was married to a lady boy but that was about 2003 when I was there. Reversing the process is not easy when the LB has been taking breast enlargment hormones that cause chemical castration.

some very interesting comments at work from non LOS travelling colleagues, they can`t work out how a guy can be engaged to a girl with a dick, pretty hard to disagree with them if I`m honest.

some very interesting comments at work from non LOS travelling colleagues, they can`t work out how a guy can be engaged to a girl with a dick, pretty hard to disagree with them if I`m honest.

They'll probably be doing the village wedding, not the legal one.

I seem to recognise the guy "David".... I'm sure I saw him watching the ladyboy show at Soi 9 when we had a bar there, and on the same night later on he appeared at one of the New Plaza bars with a ladyboy from the show in tow.

I have watched every episode with a very fascinated Thai wife and I think it has been a very interesting series so far. Does anyone know where the bar is that the guy called Scott has brought with his lady boy fiancé? I couldn't work out where it was?

The one where they are being filmed is Nong bar on Soi Diana (behind pussy beer bar), and has been mentioned on another forum that Paeng used to work there, also mentioned is that the bar they are buying is on Action street.

There used to be a bar manager in NEP that was married to a lady boy but that was about 2003 when I was there.

Sounds like Matty,the German bloke that used to own Angelwitch.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Anyone been watching the lady boys series which is airing in the UK at the moment ,

The first three episodes have been pretty good especially if you have an interest in ladyboys

Episode 4 has just come out on the torrent sites and its all about Pattaya, well worth a watch even if youre not into ladyboys

Very interesting look at the manger of Alcazar very smart woman

An episode from this series is being shown tonight (1 September 9:00pm) on Pick TV, UK Freeview Channel 11.

So any cheapskates (like myself) who don’t have Sky TV can see:

Episode 4 “An exploration of the ladyboy shows in Pattaya, a once sleepy Thai fishing village that is now the ladyboy capital of the world. Plus, a behind-the-scenes look at the running of Alcazar, a popular transgender cabaret venue, to which acts flock in search of fame and fortune.”

Personally, I think ladyboys can leave a nasty taste in the mouth.