Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Looking for Thai food and Dance show?

Hello all, it's been 5 years since last time in Patters and I see Thai House is gone. Ant thing similar to this kinda restaurant with good Thai food ( wont break the bank) and Thai dance show? For tonite have wifeys cousins to impress.

Thanks for the quick reply I'll check it out 2nd road around the corner from soi 1 very close to my hotel.

Soi 1? It is opposite 13/2 (Post Office) approx.

Beware it will be hellish busy in town tonight, fireworks competition, I was enjoying it getting drunk on the beach myself last night,

I've been going there for a few years. Its a good place for out of town guests. Although only a few meters from the busy 2nd Road, you dont feel or hear the nearby bars or traffic. They have a nice outside dining area, good quiet Thai cultural entertainment and decent Thai foods.

If you have more time, the "Boat" restaurant out in the bay from Bali Hai pier is also good with more diverse entertainment - Filipino band, Russian dance troupe, etc...

The various Thai buffets on 3rd Road are also good, but no entertainment.

Enjoy.

Edited by losgrad

Ruen Thai is good value, nice decor, good entertainment and not expensive prices. Its been open for a while, I have been going there for around six years. Its set well back from the road so you dont notice it easily.

Is that new Jacko? I don't remember ever seeing it.

It is sort of tucked away. I cut through from the Mercure to 2nd Rd via an alley down the side of the Avenue and you could hear the gentle music, you can forget it is there. In truth it has been there a very long time.