Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Seems most of the time when i try to post or reply to a post it won't let me.

I'll type my reply in the box and hit post but I just get the hour glass wait thing.

so i reload the page and re-type my post then it goes threw no problem.

simple fix ? does this make sence ?

Seems most of the time when i try to post or reply to a post it won't let me.

I'll type my reply in the box and hit post but I just get the hour glass wait thing.

so i reload the page and re-type my post then it goes threw no problem.

simple fix ? does this make sence ?

Happens to me on every post since the forum software was last updated.

I was told to use a different browser to the one that I use (IE9).

Happens to me on every post since the forum software was last updated.

I was told to use a different browser to the one that I use (IE9).

Did that work for you?

No problems when I used Chrome but I don't like having several different browsers so I just suffer it.

I didn't post on here for a year or so for that reason..

I now use Chrome....

Hi,

Just a confirmation test, as I am right now using IE9 too and didn't notice such problem... ??

PS: It worked ;)

The problem is with the forum software, not IE9.

Multiple users all having the same problem tells you that.

Edit: It's just happened again with this post. I will know have to copy and refresh the page then paste and try again.

The problem is with the forum software, not IE9.

Multiple users all having the same problem tells you that.

Edit: It's just happened again with this post. I will know have to copy and refresh the page then paste and try again.

Well, I think it's an IE9 compatibility issue, but there are 3 pieces to the puzzle: the forum software, IE9, and the new server facility. I know I never had the problem until the move to the US servers, but now consistently have the problem if I try & use IE9 but not if I use Chrome or Firefox.

Edited by tomcat76

Yes it's an IE9 compatibility issue but it's the forum software that is incompatible with IE9.

IE9 is used on thousands of other forums with no problems. If there was a problem Microsoft would have fixed it.

Yes it's an IE9 compatibility issue but it's the forum software that is incompatible with IE9.

IE9 is used on thousands of other forums with no problems. If there was a problem Microsoft would have fixed it.

It could be something local to your system, for example, IE 9 settings that default differently to other browsers.

This same forum software is used by pattaya forums generally.

As to the server location or configuration, the forum software is OS independent, being php based, and has no issuers running on Windows or Linux. Certainly the geo location of the server has no effect.

It could be something local to your system, for example, IE 9 settings that default differently to other browsers.

As to the server location or configuration, the forum software is OS independent, being php based, and has no issuers running on Windows or Linux. Certainly the geo location of the server has no effect.

Oh, I thought perhaps the fact that your server was West Coast USA may have added to transmission delay and possible errors.

I always put it down to a combination of my pretty slow internet (which crawls internationally at peak times), a busy server and mid-day heat!

SOMETHING WRT the hosting changed at the time of the move, since IE9 users weren't experiencing the problem prior to the move. ' Worked with govt & contractor operated server farms for years, and claims to the contrary notwithstanding, there's no such thing as 100% hosted application-to-hosting environment independence. Maybe there is in fact an IE9 setting that will restore IE9 compatibility, but so far the only resolution I've heard is in fact not a resolution but a workaround: use another browser.

Edited by tomcat76