Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The longhaul leg is pretty good, the shorter leg in the narrow body not too clever. Overall if the price is right go for it. I would use them again as the stopovers are quite good im Mumbai.

Glyn

I've used them a couple of times and they're no worse than any of the other mob. They worked out a fair bit cheaper than their competitors when I booked. Stopover in Mumbai is only just long enough to get through the intense baggage security checks.

If you're a Smoker, there's a Bar where you can have a smoke, time permitting.

I don't recall any major difference in comfort levels on the two legs of the journey. Just pray that you don't get seated next to some smelly cunt, there were plenty of them in the queue at check in.

I can just see them huddling and grinding in an otherwise open space.

Do you think it's because they're from densely populated environments?

I can imagine them huddled together in the Alaskan wilderness at the height of summer, lol. The Bears would be able to smell them from 100 miles away!

Do you think it's because they're from densely populated environments?

I can imagine them huddled together in the Alaskan wilderness at the height of summer, lol. The Bears would be able to smell them from 100 miles away!

I've grown up around them and find them to be good people overall but selling to one of them and then dealing 5 with of their friends huddling in a one sq metre space takes getting used to.

Edited by steamer

I've grown up around them and find them to be good people overall

Same as me.

I just wish the ones from India itself would club together and buy a bar of soap before they integrate with the travelling international community. They're nearly as bad as the Scots,. lol.

I remember buying a friends father a nice smelling bath soap that had a high end car manufacturers name one it. He thought it was a detailing soap. I later thought that buying an Indian a soap might not go over too well. :llaugh