Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

What is this forum about? Cannot upload photo, cannot edit profile, etc

Why I cannot upload photo to my post?

I need to sell my used items, but cannot attach pics to it.

Why I cannot edit my profile picture?

I need to put avatar on my profile, as others talkers, why somebody forbid it to me?

Why I cannot edit my profile at all?

I need to fill my profile, so is there anybody who dare to turn it off for me?

And where is that link?

If you refer me to some link, why you didn't provide me that link exactly?

The thing is, those of us who have accessed that link can no longer see it.

It's right there on the front page of the forum. Says something like "how to become a member".

Ohh, I found it, read it and got it.

OK, I've just done as instructed.

Sorry for the mess )

How about sorry for the attitude................ :whistling:

Edited by jacko

How about sorry for the attitude................ :whistling:

Your Majesty, sorry! Truly.

For all other lucky Pattya Talkers and Members, please check my belongings that I'm selling out on the forum market with great discounts

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/60875-samsung-wa85g5-washing-machine-65-kg/

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/60874-epson-business-projector-eb-w10/

and choose to buy something before I leave Pattaya :)

• Upvote 2

Do you have any used cars?

Had about one year ago, but sold out already.

I will never understand, how dare you people to drive a car in Pattaya area and spend upto 500 baht per day for gasoline?

I just use 197cc 7 years old cruiser motorcycle to bring myself to all nearby provinces.

Had about one year ago, but sold out already.

I will never understand, how dare you people to drive a car in Pattaya area and spend upto 500 baht per day for gasoline?

I just use 197cc 7 years old cruiser motorcycle to bring myself to all nearby provinces.

I think 500 baht/day is a high estimate. Diesel fuel is 29.999999/ litre and I find it lasts. I mostly use a bike too but it is hot and sweaty way to travel.

• Upvote 1

I think 500 baht/day is a high estimate. Diesel fuel is 29.999999/ litre and I find it lasts. I mostly use a bike too but it is hot and sweaty way to travel.

I had Toyota Altis and got full tank for 1,700 baht.

I wasted a full tank in about 3-5 days.

The total cost for gasoline per month for me was about 8,000-10,000.

Sorry, but after driving in Russia and China where 95 bensin costs about 27-28 baht=rubles, and the streets upto 4 times as much wider than in Thailand (6-8 lines versus 3-4), and 50% emptier than in Thailand, driving a car in Thailan is like to be a goof.

And don't forget that diesel cars spend 1.5-2x times as much more litres per 100 km, so diesel cars even more expensive than bensin cars.

But cars been droven by gas, of course, are profitable.

--------------------------------------

Total renewal of the prices for my brilliant stuff: 6.5 kg washing machine and bussines 720p projector.

Check it out:

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic/60875-samsung-wa85g5-washing-machine-65-kg/

I had Toyota Altis and got full tank for 1,700 baht.

I wasted a full tank in about 3-5 days.

The total cost for gasoline per month for me was about 8,000-10,000.

Sorry, but after driving in Russia and China where 95 bensin costs about 27-28 baht=rubles, and the streets upto 4 times as much wider than in Thailand (6-8 lines versus 3-4), and 50% emptier than in Thailand, driving a car in Thailan is like to be a goof.

And don't forget that diesel cars spend 1.5-2x times as much more litres per 100 km, so diesel cars even more expensive than bensin cars.

But cars been droven by gas, of course, are profitable.

--------------------------------------

Total renewal of the prices for my brilliant stuff: 6.5 kg washing machine and bussines 720p projector.

Check it out:

So you believe a diesel engine consumes more fuel than a petrol engine/km.

Unless you are comparing a 6 axle truck to a Ford Fiesta I find that a surprising statement.

If it was purely down to miles per gallon, diesel would win. Easily. A Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCi returns a quoted Combined consumption of 69mpg. The petrol equivalent of the same capacity does 49mpg.

Add that to diesel costing 29.99 baht/litre and petrol (benzine) being about 44 baht /litre I wonder what you mean.

Gasohol is cheaper than benzine. I am unsure of the mpg numbers, but I thought they were comparable.

Similarly your comparing driving in China to Thailand would depend where you are talking, I have spent a lot of time stationary in Wuhan amidst disgusting pollution.

Edited by jacko

Unless you are comparing a 6 axle truck to a Ford Fiesta I find that a surprising statement.

If it was purely down to miles per gallon, diesel would win. Easily. A Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCi returns a quoted Combined consumption of 69mpg. The petrol equivalent of the same capacity does 49mpg.

Similarly your comparing driving in China to Thailand would depend where you are talking, I have spent a lot of time stationary in Wuhan amidst disgusting pollution.

Hmm, I've never heard of Ford Fiesta been droven by diesel. As much as know there are mostly 4WD trucks and jeeps which eating diesel and having 2.5-4.5 L. That makes them more expensive to feed with diesel than 1.5 L car with petrol.

I spent some time in Shenzhen, and the city I like too much as well as all urban infrastructure (let's not talk about the rooms in China :).

Hmm, I've never heard of Ford Fiesta been droven by diesel. As much as know there are mostly 4WD trucks and jeeps which eating diesel and having 2.5-4.5 L. That makes them more expensive to feed with diesel than 1.5 L car with petrol.

I spent some time in Shenzhen, and the city I like too much as well as all urban infrastructure (let's not talk about the rooms in China :).

I may be having a senior moment, but when the Fiesta was originally marketed in the US (some years back) I seem to remember it being available as a diesel. I don't believe its reputation was that good, but, as I said, that was a while back.

Edited by nkped

A Ford Ranger 3.0TDCi (Diesel) has figures of 20.8 mpg (11.3 l/100km ), a Ford Mondeo II Hatchback 1.8 I 16V (1996) (petrol) 21 mpg (11.2 l/100km).

Are you driving this Altis for long distances at high speed?

A Ford Ranger 3.0TDCi (Diesel) has figures of 20.8 mpg (11.3 l/100km ), a Ford Mondeo II Hatchback 1.8 I 16V (1996) (petrol) 21 mpg (11.2 l/100km).

Are you driving this Altis for long distances at high speed?

You're right about Ford.

I did drive Altis all around Bangok, Rayong, and Chonburi almost every day, and so monthly expensies was about that.

You're right about Ford.

I did drive Altis all around Bangok, Rayong, and Chonburi almost every day, and so monthly expensies was about that.

Well I think I made my point that a diesel could have saved you a bit.... it is subsidised in Thailand.

A truck, will also be cheaper to 'tax' if it only has 2 doors.