Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Monkeywatch - July 2013

Excellent crop of news this month (the other) MM. :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup That PI fine list is an eye opener! WTF is Kalbo anyway?

Andy Cap

P.S. No Tagalog on Google Translate so googled it Kalbo means "bald". I guess they mean other than the head...

Edited by capdagde

Excellent crop of news this month (the other) MM. :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup That PI fine list is an eye opener! WTF is Kalbo anyway?

Andy Cap

P.S. No Tagalog on Google Translate so googled it Kalbo means "bald". I guess they mean other than the head...

I guess they do. :thumbup

"A temporary monk (so how does that work then?) had a bit of luck last week after winning 44 million baht in the national lottery. He said he planned to use some of his winnings to buy a house for his mother and to make a donation to a local orphanage. He also said he wants to find his long lost father and talk to him. Got a feeling his chances of doing that just got a whole lot better."

sure is going to find out how popular his mother was...

Thanks as usual.

Just to finalise this Kalbo thing does it mean that shaved pussies are finable or is it the other way about and that hairy beaver is mandatory?

Thanks as usual.

Just to finalise this Kalbo thing does it mean that shaved pussies are finable or is it the other way about and that hairy beaver is mandatory?

Methinks they get fined if they haven't shaved. :stick: