Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 171 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Dynasty Inn - Pattaya..... any info??

I have stayed at the Dynasty Inn (Bankok) and the Dynasty Resort (Pattaya), but it appears that there is a new hotel - in Pattaya.

I recently went to the Dynasty Inn/Resort website and a third option is listed : Dynasty Inn - Pattaya (downtown)

I haven't heard of this place, so I emailed the Dynasty folks, and they said that the hotel was on Soi 13 about 50 meters from the beach -  Rate is  990 a night.

Has anyone heard of this place?  Did they buy an old hotel or is it a new property?  Photos or a pic of the rooms would be a great plus.

I really like the Dynasty Resort, with the exception that I have to catch a taxi to get there.  If there was a hotel with the quality and service of the DR on Soi 13, i would seriously consider it.

Zeus

Dynasty Resort is by far my favorite in Pattaya, but because it is not on the major BB route I never stay there anymore. If Dynasty has a new hotel on Soi 13 I think it would be a really good thing. If any of you guys who are there now are going by please check for us and post, thanks!!!

Gammon (Randy)

If my memory serves my correctly, on the day before I went home on the 15th, they were putting up the sign above the entrance on that new building at the end of Soi 13 (2nd Road side). Oposit Lek Hotel. And I think it read Dynasty Inn.

If so, it looks like it will be a pretty nice hotel with balconys. Would guess there is still some work to be done inside before opening, but probably in not to long.

Tor

Zeus,

I just went to the Dynasty website, http://www.dynastyinn.com/ and can't find a link to the Dynasty Inn Pattaya, just the regular 2 hotels, is this the site you saw it on?

Gammon (Randy)

http://www.dynastyinn.com/dy_rate.htm   No pics though

1200 baht for double occupancy doesn't seem like good value to me.

It was still being built in April when I was last there.  The driver pointed it out to me while taking me to my hotel a lttle further down Soi 13.  It's on the 2nd road end of Soi 13 across from the Lek's Pool.  

Anyone know the opening date?

Gren

gammon player:  I think that all of the guys above answered you question. but yes the site is right.  They just dont have any info up other than the price

valentinoxxx:  The resort is (or at least has been in the past) guest friendly.  So I always got the 990 baht rate, and never a guest fee.   Plus free transportation from the Dynasty Inn BKK.  A good deal in my book - except for the necessary BB from town.

It seems from the responses (thanks guys!) like this place is scheduled to be open soon, if it is not already open.  I'm glad it's a new building.  Hopefully, the quality will be the same as the Dynasty Resort - which is excellent!   What we need now is some on site intel & pics from those boardies in town.  How about it guys.....

Zeus

I'll probably be staying in that area in a few weeks . I'll check it out & let you know what it's like .

Derek

I've stayed at the Dynasty Resort in Pattaya a couple of times before and found it to be excellent value. The room rate of between 990 and 1200 baht per night is expensive by Pattaya standards but the quality is excellent. The rooms are clean, furnished excellently, room service is good and cheap and the staff friendly and efficient. Each room (not the bungalows) has a large balcony.

The baht bus from Pattaya only takes 10 minutes and is 80 baht. There is a free shuttle bus every 2 hours from the resort into Pattaya. The transport from Pattaya to the airport in Bkk is free and id you stay for a night at their hotel in Bkk thenm the transfer to Pattaya is free too.

I'll be staying there next week. I'll also be looking up the new hotel in Pattaya but I'll be reluctant to stay anywhere other than the resort. I was hoping this place would stay a secret :'(

The receptionists are cute aswell!

I don't know about the Bkk Dynasty but at the Pattaya Dynasty Resort there is no fee. For most of the rooms, there is no need to go near reception as the rooms are across the road and in the grounds.

I have stayed at both the Dynasty Inn Bkk and the Dynasty Resort Ptty and they have always given me the rate of 990B for Double Occ. and never a guest or joiner charge. I have also met the owner and he seems to be a very nice person and treats his staff well, which shows in the level of service. First time I stayed there They called my room after I arrived to let me know the suttle to town was leaving in 10 minutes if I wanted to go, also brought me a phone call while I was eating breakfast one morning. I have stayed in several 5 star hotels for business and hard to find service like that in some of those places.

Gammon

Thanks for all the info guys now all we need is a first hand report, I faxed the Dynasty and will report back when they respond.

Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I think they charge a joiner fee!

SoCalGuy

I've stayed at The Dynasty Bangkok 5 times. Never, ever was I  charged a joiners fee nor had any problems with bringing back guests. Same with the Dynasty Resort, Pattaya.  The rate is for 2 people whether or not you book a double. They do take the girls ID, but never any problems. I hope the excellent level of service extends to the new Dynasty Inn in Pattaya.

I'm in Pattaya now and the Dynasty Inn opened the 23rd.  I talked to the front desk and they told me 990 a night with a 10% discount on longer stays.  No pool, but you could always go to Mike's Mall up the Rd.  Another hotel that just opened on the same Soi 2 month ago is the Inn House.  Good discount on a weeks stay and even better on a month.  Let me know if you want more info.

Emil

Emil,

Would like to hear more about Inn House or kindly post

their website here.

Yes, I think 990baht for Dynasty Inn is a value especially

for those who stay only for ten days.  If I were to

subtract 3000 baht for round trip for airport, that would

only be 690 bahts per night.  For a brand new hotel,

including American breakfast with tax and service charge

included, I think it's a heck of a deal.

On their web site only the resort offers breakfast included.The free transport is a big bonus but i doubt if it is limo service and are you sure that they include the return trip to the airport.

Anyway if it is up to the same same standard as their other two hotels it must be worth a look.

Emil

i'd be grateful if you could give more details on the inn house regards discounts on offer for a months stay and contact details if you have them.

thanks  bazz

Emil!

Do you have anymore info on the "Inn House"?

Like web address, or other contact info, how are the rooms, prices, any balconys, just about everything?  :)

I lived in Soi 13 for 4 weeks this sumer, and did not notice this place....

For my next stay I need to go a bit more 'budget' unfortunatly. Spent way to much on the July/August trip.

Tor

Hi guys,

Just got an answer back to my em from the Dynasty in BKK asking for details about the new place on Soi 13 ,

Pattaya. They said no pool, and no breakfast included in the price, they didn't answer about free transport from

BKK which is included if you stay at the Resort up the hill.

Hope this helps. Have a good one and enjoy. Old Bud in

AZ

As far as I know, the free transport is a minibus from Soi Nana. I would prefer the air con bus from the bus station at 90 baht.

So, jhk, the value of the transport is closer to 90 baht than 3000 baht.

As far as I know, the free transport is a minibus from Soi Nana. I would prefer the air con bus from the bus station at 90 baht.

So, jhk, the value of the transport is closer to 90 baht than 3000 baht.

The free transport is a minibus from Dynasty bangkok DIRECT to Dynasty Pattaya, and it's free going and 350 baht for the return if you book at least 2 nights in Pattaya. Still a great value. I hope they extend the same deal to the new hotel in Pattaya. I emailed and got this response:

"Thank you for interest in our hotel.

Yes,just open on 23st of August at Soi 13.

The rate is 990 baht per night net.

if go with our transportation have to pay 350 baht .

Please make a reservation again with time for arrival would be appreciated.

Look forward to hearing from you. "

Not sure if this means the same deal applies or you have to pay for both ways.

I got exactly the same response as Cumcannon, not very clear on the trans, but it is 990B per night inclusive, but no breakfast. Atleast they did respond right away, 2 weeks and no reply from the Sandy Spring.

Gammon