Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Mandarin takes first place for the best looking Hello Girls.

Great photos. Very vivid.

I was hoping for a front shot of the Ladyboy in the long, orange dress, never mind. Thanks.

Mandarin takes first place for the best looking Hello Girls.

Great photos. Very vivid.

I was hoping for a front shot of the Ladyboy in the long, orange dress, never mind. Thanks.

Agreed. . And yet the best looking one wasn't even in the photo! Inside's not bad either.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Not a ladyboy comrade, but close

"The last mass trials were a great success. There are going to be fewer but better Russians." - Greta Garbo, Ninotchka (1939)

DSC_4053.JPG

Edited by RhinoTusk
  • Upvote 1

Looks like a Ladyboy from behind. Unusual to see a TG not wearing a bra on the street.

Edit: Actually, if I look closer there seems to be some kind of string going across her back. Could be some kind of bra.

Edited by papillon

As a complete WS novice, can I ask a couple of questions ?

1 . What's the story on the " Hulk " type character ?

2. The 3 girls in the party dresses ..are they just on a night out, or working somewhere ?

Sorry if these are dumb q's ..I really enjoyed all the street, bg, and hello girl pics ..these ones got me curious.

• 2 months later...

Not a lot of foot traffic for the FLB last night

DSC_6513.JPG

and not the best business climate for new venues

DSC_6475.JPGDSC_6556.JPG

new places to eat

DSC_6486.JPGDSC_6485.JPG

Didn't they change the wording on this one? :clueless

DSC_6498.JPG

Quiet all around

DSC_6431.JPGDSC_6430.JPGDSC_6455.JPGDSC_6471.JPGDSC_6480.JPGDSC_6481.JPGDSC_6504.JPGDSC_6521.JPG

DSC_6482.JPGDSC_6543.JPGDSC_6563.JPG

• Upvote 4

Just arrived last night, I can verify its super slow season right now. A real buyers market and Cheap Charlie paradise at the moment. 1500B LT can be had at most GoGo's and every beer bar. 1000LT from freelancers without even bargaining. I-Bar and Marine Disco filled with hungry ladies. Have never seen Pattaya like this and I really really like what I am seeing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Was in Crazy House last night and it was packed, so some new places are having a honeymoon.

Coyote Club is going to die quickly, I think...all coyotes inside, all tomboys as service staff...nothing really to appeal to anyone that I could see.

Coyote Club is going to die quickly, I think...all coyotes inside, all tomboys as service staff...nothing really to appeal to anyone that I could see.

I hope so, I got out of there quickly. Their henchmen looked ready to come after me for taking that shot. :hijack But Crazy House was worthwhile and I bar fined a nice looker from there (albeit for a 1000 baht bar fine).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rhino T you really bring something special to this site. You deserve more recognition for your posts.

• Upvote 1

Was in Crazy House last night 0030 or so and it was barren of good lookers. I think there must have been lots of early barfines. The streets were packed with traffic last night, and singe gogos were SRO. . Mandarin had no seats at one point. . Then no girls!

Spankys was devoid of customers or any women under 60kg when I got there at 1 am.

A terrible night for the late hours.

Harem was open again, Hot Tuna bar, across from FLB, reportedly got a 60 day closure for underage and drugs. That's the first outdoor beer bar closure I've seen.

Apple Pub was open again.

Composed on a mobile phone.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...