Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Seems Apt for Brazil....

soccer1.jpg

• Upvote 3
I have no interest in football / soccer whatsoever, but I love the theatrical side... and the academy award for acting goes to...and the award for best dive...and the award for best facial expression...

Aussie Rules players must find all this so amusing. When AR players get knocked down for real, they just bounce back up.

As I said in #3, I have no interest in football / soccer whatsoever, but it seems to me that professional 'sport' has very little to do with 'sport'.

I could imagine a headmaster showing prospective parents round the sports fields of a school saying, "...yes, in the winter we teach the boys match fixing and in the summer it's ball tampering."

Frankly this play-acting for advantage (cheating - no other word for it) is ruining the beautiful game and needs stamping on, as so many others have pointed out.

As a trained martial artist who has sustained broken bones, bloody lips, concussion and acres of bruises over the years, I find some of this stuff bloody ludicrous and demeaning to the sport.

The old English school, e.g. Stanley Matthews, Danny Blanchflower, Bobby Moore must be spinning in their graves.