Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The Russian beach babe's of Jomtien Beach.

Careful! Looks like you got caught a few times taking those pics.

There`s a British man in the news today has been arrested in Spain for beating a man to death when he caught him taking pics of his daughter with a tablet!

• Upvote 1

There`s a British man in the news today has been arrested in Spain for beating a man to death when he caught him taking pics of his daughter with a tablet!

Dont worry, i was far enough away to have a good head start if i had to run.... lol

• Upvote 1

He was beaten with the tablet?

The daughter had a tablet?

Or he used a tablet?

Inquiring minds want to know.

There are a lot of Rooskie gals there and almost no men. Are they all on Soi 6 during beach time? Or invading Ukraine?

• Upvote 2

He was beaten with the tablet?

The daughter had a tablet?

Or he used a tablet?

Inquiring minds want to know.

There are a lot of Rooskie gals there and almost no men. Are they all on Soi 6 during beach time? Or invading Ukraine?

The German was using a tablet to video his young daughter. He beat him to death with his own tablet!

• Upvote 1

Yes people taking pictures for ' no reason ' will get issues, especially if children are involved in UK the perp would be arrested ...the German guy would be behind bars Edited by Parkwahn

Dont worry, i was far enough away to have a good head start if i had to run.... lol

Given the size of that large woman with her daughter, you would have not had to run very hard. Speedwalking would have gotten you out of that one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

With the Russian ruble rapidly losing its value, I read on the Bangkok Post that Russian tourism to Thailand has dwindled to almost nothing and hotels that catered to them are struggling to fill vacancies.

• 3 weeks later...

With the Russian ruble rapidly losing its value, I read on the Bangkok Post that Russian tourism to Thailand has dwindled to almost nothing and hotels that catered to them are struggling to fill vacancies.

To quote Arnie; "they'll be back". Not totally sure on my feelings about their presence en masse, apart from knackering the Bahtbus system.

To quote Arnie; "they'll be back". Not totally sure on my feelings about their presence en masse, apart from knackering the Bahtbus system.

But when?

They've been hit from two directions at once.

Not only has the fall in the value of the Rouble increased the cost of the trip,

but also a sharp increase in food prices has left less money to spare for holidays.

I would happily help almost all of those ladies subsidize their next Jomtien vacation. (Not the babushka)

Great pix, I used up all my greenies on this photo essay.

I would happily help almost all of those ladies subsidize their next Jomtien vacation. (Not the babushka)

Great pix, I used up all my greenies on this photo essay.

And it much appreciated. I'll have to speak to MM about increasing the amount of voting each day.