Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Premier League 2015-16

Winners ?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,   I think Stoke will be fine even though they were outclassed at Arsenal. Having a good goalkeeper should help them in tigher games. I'd like Bournemouth to stay up but I feel they are doomed.

I haven't been around for a while. I'd just like to say that since then my team have become a force again.   UNITED   TWENTY TIMES TWENTY TIMES MAN UNITED TWENTY TIMES TWENTY TIMES I SAY   TWEN

Lol. Does it take a Thai owner to win in English football?

Hi,

The Big 4 all win on a good day for punters. Everton fail to show up on a day their legendary manager, Howard Kendall died(RIP) Man Utd took full advantage. City look strong and Raheem Sterling scores his first hat-trick. Chelsea begin their move up the table. Is it too late for them to win it ? Arsenal get an expected win at Watford while West Brom beat Sunderland. Leicester show their usual fighting spirit to grab a point at Southampton. Liverpool get a lucky point at Spurs.

The Spurs Liverpool game was poor, but not as poor as Everton v Liverpool two weeks ago never seen a game as bad, Man utd had the 3 at back and 5 in midfield .. They looked very good ...

City should win the EPL but I feel they can be complacent ?

The Manchester derby this week that will be fun,,,

The Manchester derby this week that will be fun,,,

United have the "normally debilitating" trip to Russia midweek prior to the derby, City are home. Just getting the excuses in early :lol:

United have the "normally debilitating" trip to Russia midweek prior to the derby, City are home. Just getting the excuses in early :lol:

Lol United looked fired up, not many teams will beat Everton like that the 5 in midfield swamped them.

It's even money for me, be interesting how both teams handle the challenge ....

Lol United looked fired up, not many teams will beat Everton like that the 5 in midfield swamped them.

It's even money for me, be interesting how both teams handle the challenge ....

Hi,

If oddschecker is a guide there is little between them on the book, but most of the money is for City up to now. If United take another loss, like at Arsenal, it will be difficult for them.

Edit: removed as another BM posted same post simultaneously elsewhere. :doh:

Edited by Fatboyfat

Hi,

Swansea have not won since beating Man Utd in August so it was no surprise that Stoke took all 3 points in the Monday game. Swansea started the season strongly but have hit a bad patch. They look too good to go down though.

Hi,

If oddschecker is a guide there is little between them on the book, but most of the money is for City up to now. If United take another loss, like at Arsenal, it will be difficult for them.

11/10 City, they should win it but lots of games and nit sure their squad whilst best is as one...

Hope it's close this year,

Hi,

Great round of games this weekend. The Manchester derby is number one. I'll take City in this one, after their late winner the other night. Everton travel to Arsenal after a poor display last week. Sunderland v Newcastle is the other derby. Sunderland have had the better of this recently but I think Newcastle have the better team this year. For fireworks the Hammers v Chelsea may be the one. Costa is likely to get a warm welcome in the East End, how will he react ?

Hi,

More trouble for Mourinho and Chelsea as they are the victims of some tough calls. Still, West Ham are having a good season and they have now beaten most of the top teams. Leicester are another of the smaller teams having a great start with Vardy in fine form. Watford get a surprise win at Stoke who are not as tough to beat at home as when Pulis was there. They play much better football with Hughes in charge. Man City are short some of their best players for the trip to United, so that should give the home team some hope. Liverpool have a difficult game against Southampton. It will take time for Klopp to sort out the team and there is no guarentee that he will do it.

Hi,

What a disappointment the Mancs derby proved to be. Like bar fining the most beautiful girl in the GG and she turns out to be a starfish. :cry4:

• Upvote 1

Arsenal got tonked last night in the league cup. :P Weakened side, but then again so was Sheffield Wednesday. Probably the most loyal fans in the country (Still maintain exceptional crowd sizes despite many years flitting between the 2nd and 3rd divisions), and deserve success if only for that. Both Owls and Leeds really should be in the premiership, and have suffered with inane owners and boards for far too long. At least the Thai owners at Sheffield "seem" to be acting better than predecessors.

Chelski out too :grin despite fielding full strength side; Expect even more Moaninhoing now! :lol: The media seem to be working themselves up into a Mourinho sacking frenzy at the moment. Doubt it myself, but he may well need the Champions League to stave it off at the end of the season, and he does seem to be imitating BM (just) Parkwahn at the moment in the mental stakes! :lol:

. Both Owls and Leeds really should be in the premiership, and have suffered with inane owners and boards for far too long.

Hi,

I agree. Teams like Bournemouth and Watford have very little support. The Prem would be better with the fanatical fans from Yorkshire.

Hi,

I agree. Teams like Bournemouth and Watford have very little support. The Prem would be better with the fanatical fans from Yorkshire.

I haven't been around for a while. I'd just like to say that since then my team have become a force again.

UNITED

TWENTY TIMES TWENTY TIMES MAN UNITED TWENTY TIMES TWENTY TIMES I SAY

TWENTY TIMES TWENTY TIMES MAN UNITED

PLAYING FOOTBALL THE MATT BUSBY WAY

Edited by Siam Sam
  • Downvote 2

Re the above rant........ and just as in the case of my earlier gloating at the league cup demise of Arsenal and Chelski, right on cue reality comes back to haunt :lol: My United get dumped out by the "Smoggies". :hairout LVG must really hate this cup!!!; And a fine example as to why the England national side do so well at penalty shoot-outs! :rolleyes:

I haven't been around for a while. I'd just like to say that since then my team have become a force again.

UNITED

No need to shout, as I think we get the message!! Lol

UNITED

Hi,

Unfortunate timing, Sam. :bhappy

Sorry how do i go about this?

There's a sub forum on the first page that will tell you. I don't recall what it says, but it's something about how to join the forum.

Hi,

Scousers are in town for the game of the weekend. Chelsea played well the other night but lost so this is a test. Klopp should improve Liverpool in time, but let's see what he has up his sleeve today. Everton is a team I often back on the Asian markets but I am going to back against them this weekend. Sunderland will be tighter at the back with Allerdyce in charge and I'm going to have a little on them +1. Never backed Sunderland before. Will i regret it ?

Hi,

West Ham are the team of the weekend with another great away win at City. Leicester City remain unbeaten and are playing with a great team ethic.

Wouldn't it be interesting if the eventual winners don't appear in the poll.....??

Surely somebody at Arsenal must be wondering why they have so many hamstring/calf injuries in their first team squad...