Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 231 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The rest of the story

On July 8, 1947 some of you will recall that numerous witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five aliens aboard crashed into a sheep & mule ranch just outside of Roswell, New Mexico.

This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered up by the US Air Force and other federal agencies.

However, what you may not know is that in the month of April, 1948, nine months after the historic day, the following people were born:

Barrack Obama, Sr.

Albert A. Gore, Jr.

Hillary Rodham

William J. Clinton

John F. Kerry,

Howard Dean

Nancy Pelosi,

Dianne Feinstein

Charles E. Schumer

Barbara Boxer,

Joe Biden

This is the obvious consequence of aliens breeding with sheep and jack-asses.

I truly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It certainly did for me. And now you can stop wondering why they support the bill to help illegal aliens.

• Upvote 3

Nice try but many of those are certainly not April 48 babies without the need of Google searches. Barack, Sr., for example, sired a baby born in 1961. If you follow politics at all, you know Biden is in his 70s. Whether any of them were born in April 48, eh.

Edited by nkped

Wow, some people can't take a joke for a joke. This is the funnies section, not politics section. If you thought the op was trying to be serious, you need a humour transplant cause yours isn't working. :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Gary's previous thread got debunked from here. This one is in much the same vain. I use sarcastic humour to excess at times, but even I don't see the original post as humorous. Maybe just a "Transatlantic" thing! :clueless:

I understand that people may not like a joke if it makes fun of people they admire for whatever reason but guys are actually fact-checking birthdates when the joke implies aliens and sheep have mated? C'mon!

I understand that people may not like a joke if it makes fun of people they admire for whatever reason but guys are actually fact-checking birthdates when the joke implies aliens and sheep have mated? C'mon!

There are actually people that would believe this shit, namely the one who posted it. A reference to sheep is common, to denote the people who dont believe in aliens and other stories. Also known as "sheeple".

He had every intention of implying that the people mentioned were from aliens. Otherwise what is the joke? Not funny however you try to stretch it.

Edited by SFSnake007
  • Upvote 2

Your next mission 007 is to decide if atlas2 is being congratulatory...........condescending..........facetious.......or just trying to be funny?

You have an appointment with 'Q' Branch in an hour....where a micro-chip will be inserted into the synapsis of your brain to give you a sense of humour!!!

Just joking..........Or am I?

Edited by atlas2