Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Shxt Shxt Shxt Lightening Strike......

Saw a video on facebook by a mate who is stopping at iRovers.......... he was filming a torrential downpour....

Bet we have had over half a foot of rain since yesterday.

Edited by jacko
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for playing.   In certain parts of the US, the ground contains high levels of copper. When lightning hits those areas it heats the ground hot enough to melt the fiber.

In the last few years, I've lost thousands of dollars of electronics to lightning strikes. I also lost a heat pump. First it was a heat pump. The electronic parts inside the house went up in smoke.

I recall posts where android boxes were discussed and I think at the time you said your down load speed was too slow. Well now you certainly could support one.........The answer to your prayers.....(

Posted Images

This is supposed to keep up all week...........

At this rate the Bangkokians will be flooding down here again.

You did the right thing sheltering........

As for your attractiveness to mother nature Jacko.........This guy trumps you.

"A Croatian motorbiker will be praying that the old adage ‘lightning never strikes twice’ rings true.

Unlucky Ante Djindjic, 29, from Zagreb was knocked unconscious when lightning struck his penis during a quick roadside toilet break.

Djindjic said: “I don’t remember what happened. One minute I was taking a leak and the next thing I knew I was in hospital.

“Doctors said the lightning went through my body and because I was wearing rubber boots it earthed itself through my penis.”

Djindjic escaped relatively unscathed from the incident, suffering only light burns to his chest and arms.

He said: “Thankfully, the doctors said that there would be no lasting effects, and my penis will function normally eventually.”

Comparatively your burnt-out TV seems like a let-off

Edited by atlas2

This is supposed to keep up all week...........

At this rate the Bangkokians will be flooding down here again.

You did the right thing sheltering........

As for your attractiveness to mother nature Jacko.........This guy trumps you.

"A Croatian motorbiker will be praying that the old adage ‘lightning never strikes twice’ rings true.

Unlucky Ante Djindjic, 29, from Zagreb was knocked unconscious when lightning struck his penis during a quick roadside toilet break.

Djindjic said: “I don’t remember what happened. One minute I was taking a leak and the next thing I knew I was in hospital.

“Doctors said the lightning went through my body and because I was wearing rubber boots it earthed itself through my penis.”

Djindjic escaped relatively unscathed from the incident, suffering only light burns to his chest and arms.

He said: “Thankfully, the doctors said that there would be no lasting effects, and my penis will function normally eventually.”

Comparatively your burnt-out TV seems like a let-off

He must be the unluckiest guy in the world....

That would be a good one for a "Mythbusters" episode to demonstrate!!!

• 1 month later...

Getting a bit of it in the UK.

Mother of all thunderstorms’ hits Britain as lightning strikes ‘15,000 to 20,000 times’

The Metro.