Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

just wondering if any boardies has stopped here and their comments or a better alternative ... thanks in advance

just wondering if any boardies has stopped here and their comments or a better alternative ... thanks in advance

Well located and I have read positive comments over the years but never stayed there. If your looking for it on the internet try SUTUS Court.

• Upvote 1

I "think" there are 5 types/grades of room.. (or is it 3?)

From 1 to..5!

1 being the "best/dearest. I stayed there once, booked a 2 type room, they put me in a 1 .

Nice location, nice pool, cheap for what it is..Id stay there again

• Upvote 1

Well located and I have read positive comments over the years but never stayed there. If your looking for it on the internet try SUTUS Court.

I've changed the OP title now.

• Upvote 1

thanks for the comments have booked 3 days to start with there and see out it pans out

Well done. This is the best way to handle your question. Don't forget to spend an hour or two each day looking at other accommodation options in the area that you like. I admit that I took some time of looking and inspection before I found what I wanted.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk