Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Whilst I'm no techy online am not normally dim but for the life of me cant find a way to screenshot an image on Chrome etc etc

I've got obviously the 3 vertical dots which gives various options top right hand corner. Am I missing something really obvious here ??

If you are using Windows 10, try this:

On the top row of the keyboard, toward the right, there should be a key marked something like "Prt Sc".

Press this once.

This copies everything that is on the screen to the clipboard.

Then fire up paint (or any other graphics package) and paste.

You can then edit the image and/or save it as .jpg, .png, bmp or whatever you prefer.

You should also be able to paste into Word or Wordpad, although I don't think you can then edit the image.

The browser you you are using should not affect this.

Edited by lounge_lizard
  • Like 1

beat me to it 555

34 minutes ago, lounge_lizard said:

If you are using Windows 10, try this:

On the top row of the keyboard, toward the right, there should be a key marked something like "Prt Sc".

Press this once.

This copies everything that is on the screen to the clipboard.

Then fire up paint (or any other graphics package) and paste.

You can then edit the image and/or save it as .jpg, .png, bmp or whatever you prefer.

You should also be able to paste into Word or Wordpad, although I don't think you can then edit the image.

8 hours ago, Regyai said:

As OP refers to saving image from browser display

what about good 'ole "right click" "Save Image as"

Not the same really as a screen copy.... that copies a particular image you are hovering over but useful to know.

It isn't a function of the browser more the laptop itself.... for me it is FN (Bottom left area)  + Prt SC (upper right of keyboard.(Two keys at same time). Then a .png file is placed in my Screenshots directory in Onedrive. 

Edited by jacko
17 hours ago, Rawhide2 said:

Whilst I'm no techy online am not normally dim but for the life of me cant find a way to screenshot an image on Chrome etc etc

I've got obviously the 3 vertical dots which gives various options top right hand corner. Am I missing something really obvious here ??

Good question and some useful answers. I have learned things that I didnt know. Moral of the story is to keep asking.