Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Thai Air cancels Christmas

I have 2 different return flights booked over Christmas 2020 and New Year 2021, international from/to London.

Today Thai Airways cancelled all of them.

Looks like Christmas is cancelled and the forseeable future. Plus their big peak season in the gutter.

Will they survive after this, and many other places come to that?

• Sad 1

They can only survive if the government continues to support them........ absolutely ridiculous considering Thailand has consistently been one of the worlds top tourist destinations for the last fifty odd years

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's mentioned on the Thai Airways website now. It extends the suspension deadline each month I have noticed.

But ticket use has been extended until December 2022 (if the airline even exists by then).

https://www.thaiairways.com/en_GB/news/news_announcement/news_detail/covid_19.page

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, and the continuous immigration restrictions and governmental measures imposed by several countries, THAI has been forced to extended the temporary suspension of its international operations until the end of December 2020.