Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Taxi Don Muang to Jomtien

I lost the telephone number for my lady taxi driver. She was a good safe driver with a nice car . She charged 1,200 baht from the airport to the front door of my Jomtien condo. Does anyone know of a reliable driver?

9 minutes ago, Gary said:

I lost the telephone number for my lady taxi driver. She was a good safe driver with a nice car . She charged 1,200 baht from the airport to the front door of my Jomtien condo. Does anyone know of a reliable driver?

Meow Ponchai  ... meowponchai@gmail.com

19 minutes ago, VPI78 said:

Meow Ponchai  ... meowponchai@gmail.com

Thanks a lot, that's her. I sent her an email. Hopefully the flights will be back to normal next month. My wife likes to get rid of me during her rice harvest.

5 hours ago, Gary said:

Thanks a lot, that's her. I sent her an email. Hopefully the flights will be back to normal next month. My wife likes to get rid of me during her rice harvest.

de nada buen suerte.

Meow is a nice lady and provides a good service. She was still in business in May when I last used her and is fairly prompt responding to eMails. I hope to use her again next month. 

9 hours ago, VPI78 said:

de nada buen suerte.

Meow is a nice lady and provides a good service. She was still in business in May when I last used her and is fairly prompt responding to eMails. I hope to use her again next month. 

I got an answer to my email within a couple hours. She did remember me and yes, she is still in business. She quoted me 1,400 baht all in. She is such a nice lady and has such good service that I am not going to quibble over a couple hundred baht. My wife will be busy cutting rice, probably in late November, so she will be happy to have me out of the way for a couple of weeks. I hope by then things will be back nearly to normal.

4 hours ago, yorta2 said:

Tans Taxi Service
@tantaxipattaya  

Great girls, great service and good, safe drivers.

Thanks for that. It never hurts to have a backup.

Yes, Nam's is a good company too, with great drivers, lovely staff, and reliable service. The only reason I am pushing Tan's is that, during the lockdown period, she kept her drivers on, by getting them to drive around collecting food donations and taking them to hand out at areas that really needed the help.:clap2:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1