Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

So many return trips.

I am a commodities trader. I invest in Thai water buffalo futures, no returns yet, but my TG says I just have to keep sending her the money so we can be rich. 1luv

Water buffalo

Picoman check out this site....yes that is water buffalo cheese in Vermont, USA!

Those futures you bought may be on the rise. Don't forget me when the cash flows in. I need a few more trips to LOS before I can pack it all in and move :chogdee2 :D

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually work P/T on weekends for 6 months which pretty much pays for my entire trip 2X a year. That plus every 3 trips gets you 1 for free using FF miles. Other than that? I'm in debt up to my neck. :ang2

I work 60hrs a week in the GF middle east.

Wish i could have an easy life 60 hours . try 70/ 75 and not through choice , I have worked every bank holiday in the Uk, Christmas day, boxing day , new years day, and 6 day weeks , only getting a week end off every third week end, but its all in a good cause . will be back in the l o s , for four months :gulp

Wish i could have an easy life 60 hours . try 70/ 75 and not through choice , I have worked every bank holiday in the Uk, Christmas day, boxing day , new years day, and 6 day weeks , only getting a week end off every third week end, but its all in a good cause . will be back in the l o s , for four months :gulp

I'm sure your penis will thank you in the fullness of time :party

Edited by ben99
Wish i could have an easy life 60 hours . try 70/ 75 and not through choice , I have worked every bank holiday in the Uk, Christmas day, boxing day , new years day, and 6 day weeks , only getting a week end off every third week end, but its all in a good cause . will be back in the l o s , for four months :D

DDDAAAMM!!! Actually I would work 6 days a week if my employer let me. Its not like I have anything else to do. Besides I like $$

• 2 weeks later...

My income/bill ratio allows me to travel.

I'm an electronics technician, radar. Here's an older pic of where I worked when I was in Korea:

polarbear.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to have some dickhead rear end me and right my motor off as well as banging me up a bit ,thought it was a tragedy at the time but the insurance has paid for 4 trips so far not much left now might have to find a job to finance the next one .

Water buffalo

Picoman check out this site....yes that is water buffalo cheese in Vermont, USA!

Those futures you bought may be on the rise. Don't forget me when the cash flows in. I need a few more trips to LOS before I can pack it all in and move :devil

There is nothing strange about Water buffalo Cheese its called Mozzarella,and its Italian in origin

...how's the PATTAYA now? is it really damn hot

Do you really have to ask? :allright

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all,

I'm a newcomer here...how's the PATTAYA now?is it really damn hot

Pattaya is hot most of the time and some times more others and then it rains.

I had forgotten about this thread.

We have saved our pennys Not really just maxed out the credit card to make a trip in August which has

only been 10 months and then plannig to be there for next years Songkan which will only 8 months.

Hay the time is getting short between trips.

:bigsmile:

I manage three trips a year by being frugal.

1) I always walk to LOS,straight away I have saved £500

2) I always stay in a broom cupboard in one of the expensive hotels,always have some blue cotton overalls just in case.These cupboards are bigger than standard rooms in Hoiney Inn.

3) Always play connect four with my bar girl for money,my wife stands 3ft behind the bg telling me my next move.

4) Always drink the sea water.It has done me no harm! :D

5) Don't waste money on toilet roll,just shit yourself in the sea.

6) Always tag along with a drunk-he will love you for spending his mony.

7) And finally...................when presented with a bill for ANYTHING just :D

It works for them !!

:party :drunk :llaugh

Hi Guys.

Well, i arrive back in Pattaya on June 10th for my 26th visit, with my first being in 1987.

I have only missed i year since my first visit and that was millennium year 1999.

Mostly go there in low season and have only been there for 1 Xmas and New year 2003.

Have been there for 2 songkrans 1992 and 2005.

Christ have i not seen so many changes in one city, i have seen pattaya grow up to what

it is today.

I have stayed at many hotels from the Island View down South, to Sunshine Garden up North.

How many of you remember the good old Beach View Hotel Soi 2 North Pattaya, stayed

there 10 times between 1992-98 and in those days was a cracking and lively place until

it became so run down and is today in new ownership and renamed.

I keep saying to myself after the last visit, that's it not going anymore, but i have so many

friends in Pattaya its just impossible to stay away.

Due to again return to Pattaya in March 2008 with my mate and his Thai wife for their 2nd

marriage and with many parties planned.

Best thing though i introduced this girl to my mate and now they are married and live in

Preston England and i have nobody life is so tuff.

• 4 weeks later...

I work 85+ hours a week in the mid east for the last 4 years. :allright

Most money stays in the states with the kids and family.

Just enough money go's with me to LOS. Every one has to get away and relax!

Edited by nohlsson1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AUSSIECHIC MY PATNER AND I GO 3 TIMES A YEAR TO PATTAYA JUST STAY HOME SAVE DONT PARTY AND SAVE LIKE CRAZY WHEN GET BACK TO AUSSIE LAND ALREADY BEEN TWICE THIS YEAR AND GOING AGAIN IN NOVEMBER FOR THREE WEEKS ALSO THE GIRLS TREAT US JUST THE SAME AS COUPLE AS IS WE WHERE SINGLE ITS A GREAT PARTY TOWN AND THE PEOPLE ARE GREAT :bigsmile:

I can't afford it but i still go, I will make my 3 x 3 week trips this year.

These little brown skinned beauties have put a spell on me.

I will end up broke but at least people wont be arguing over who gets what when i die.