Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I was reading alan lads offer to you guys of a free bar fine to anybody spending more than 5000 b and it got me thinking.

so, if you guys really are looking for a free bar fine at a more affordable cost , then im prepared to offer FREE BARFINES to any single customer who spends more than 2000 b in any single session. THE OFFER MUST BE TAKEN UP ON THE NIGHT.

we currently have 15 staff plus 3 or 4 regular freelancers , id estimate about 8 of our ladies to be on the very attractive side, mostly fairly young(19 to 24) we also have a few more attractive older ladies (mid twenties to early 30s)

about 4 of our ladies are farm fresh and new to the scene in the last few days, hence why we now have so many staff.

so to help the ladies settle in and to offer you the customer a bonus, i ll make this offer .

offer starts tonight 6th dec and runs till 12th dec , but if successful i will extend it.

minimum spend 2000 b ( not hard to do) with a few lady drinks or a bell ring or a good session or a combination.

lady can leave the bar any time, doesnt need to be after a certain time.

so if you like this offer, come on down to THE ROCKHOUSE on SOI L.K. METRO and get it on.

p.s. look out for several other offers on a regular basis at THE ROCKHOUSE.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So i would have to spend 2000 baht to save a 300 baht ? (or whatever it is ) bar fine .You bar owners and managers live on a different planet.Alans offer at NLD1,was even more daft.

Anto, what planet are you from...you spend 2000 baht on ale and you end up with a free barfine...I say it's a bloody good offer...it's basically offering a 15% discount...which is very generous!

Mulphy,

Thanks for your offer last night, though I had to take a rain check due to having what I suspect is food poisoning (or alcohol poisoning)...Im fucked either way

Speak soon!

I guess the VALUE is dependant on what YOU usually SPEND when YOU are out.

WE have SEVERAL customers to whom 2000 b in a sitiing is a REGULAR occurrence , so if i can help THESE guys out with an OFFER , then WHY would that be a problem to YOURSELF.

there is no compulsion to take up the OFFER , if you dont want to spend 2000 b , thats ok.

Anto, what planet are you from...you spend 2000 baht on ale and you end up with a free barfine...I say it's a bloody good offer...it's basically offering a 15% discount...which is very generous!

Mulphy,

Thanks for your offer last night, though I had to take a rain check due to having what I suspect is food poisoning (or alcohol poisoning)...Im fucked either way

Speak soon!

kolobos,

sorry to hear your unwell, i hope you feel back to your self soon, and i ll catch up with you in the near future.

cheers mate.

Mulphy,

I'm definitely expecting to stop by your place and look forward to seeing you in the next few weeks. I don't expect to spend 2,000 in a sitting at your bar, I don't think...but if I'm having a fabulous time and end up spending that much and there's a girl I'd like to go with...I'd gladly take the free barfine!

See...THIS ends up well for us. Alan Lad brought this up and Mulphy chimes in with another offer. Give it a few weeks and you guys will be paying me to come to your establishments!

Seriously though, I think most appreciate both of your offers and I look forward to meeting all of you!

So, now we have 2 bars offering free barfines for spending on copious amounts off drink :bigsmile:

Then there off course there is also Hammers offer for bell ringers who get their mugshots taken :D

Why not run these as low season offers as well, might attract punters in during the quieter times :clap1

Dumb question alert.......Where is SOI LK Metro?

sinkorswim.

thats not really a dumb question, because lots of people dont know where it is.

it is between soi diana(soi13, on second rd) and soi buakhou. its an L shaped soi , where all the businesses are pretty new, being open for only around the last year . very popular for accomodation, with some of the nicest budget priced rooms in pattaya.

i cant remember exactly but i think it has 27 bars of differenting quality, ranging from gogos to basic bars.

it is home to the famous lolitas blowjob bar and very soon will be home to the famous eden club of bangkok.

its a very nice soi, possibly and probably the most attractive in pattaya, but it isnt overrun with customers like walking st is. of course walking st has more to offer but a good night out can be had in l.k.metro

hey mulph

will be in-country in about 9 days staying right around the corner from you - Place2Bee

so will drop in - dont think I will drop 2K - but who knows.

Farm fresh is enticing...

lar

Edited by upena
so did you know where it was smart arse :hithead :gulp :D

Sure i did...someplace between Cambodia and Malaysia :D

hey mulph

will be in-country in about 9 days staying right around the corner from you - Place2Bee

so will drop in - dont think I will drop 2K - but who knows.

Farm fresh is enticing...

lar

HEY!

leave some farm fresh for the new guy!

sinkorswim.

thats not really a dumb question, because lots of people dont know where it is.

it is between soi diana(soi13, on second rd) and soi buakhou. its an L shaped soi , where all the businesses are pretty new, being open for only around the last year . very popular for accomodation, with some of the nicest budget priced rooms in pattaya.

i cant remember exactly but i think it has 27 bars of differenting quality, ranging from gogos to basic bars.

it is home to the famous lolitas blowjob bar and very soon will be home to the famous eden club of bangkok.

its a very nice soi, possibly and probably the most attractive in pattaya, but it isnt overrun with customers like walking st is. of course walking st has more to offer but a good night out can be had in l.k.metro

I'm a big fan of Soi LK Metro. I stayed around the corner from it at Jasmin Mansions earlier this year and spent a bit of time is a few of the bars. Its not as intense as Walkin Street but aint a sleepy little Soi either.

WIll be spending even more time thier on my next trip. The other bonus is that its a very short drunken stagger back to my hotel. :hithead

Cmon there must be some deal for Us Cheap Charlie Aussies who buys fuck all lady drink's unless its draught beer!

So Any deals for Beer draught drinker ie buy 5 get one free drink Buy 40 get a free bar fine.....

:gulp Would work for me

Cmon there must be some deal for Us Cheap Charlie Aussies who buys fuck all lady drink's unless its draught beer!

So Any deals for Beer draught drinker ie buy 5 get one free drink Buy 40 get a free bar fine.....

:gulp Would work for me

Come on mate, stop calling us Aussies cheap charlies, If you ring the bell in the bar, it may well take you over the 2000 bhat anyway.

No worries mate.

Come on mate, stop calling us Aussies cheap charlies, If you ring the bell in the bar, it may well take you over the 2000 bhat anyway.

No worries mate.

So, now we have 2 bars offering free barfines for spending on copious amounts off drink :D

Then there off course there is also Hammers offer for bell ringers who get their mugshots taken

Why not run these as low season offers as well, might attract punters in during the quieter times

LOL ADAM I did not know about your offer ,I rang bell and have had lots of pics taken

You owe me a bar fine in March :bigsmile:

Wonder who the lucky BG will be ,bet you know who Adam :D