Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Soi LK Metro is right across from the Areca Lodge and definitelty an upcoming place to party! I easily spend 2K baht per sitting, so I will definitely take you up on your offer, Mulphy. Providing of course, the offer is still around when I arrive on the 31st. I for one am grateful for your efforts to draw my business. Keep up the innovative thinking! :cry2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well for someone who never has a bar tab of less then 6000 Baht I think it is a great offer!!!! I have spent many nights in bars in BKK and Pattaya spending up to 25000 baht in a night and have never even been offered a drink of water for free much less a bar fine.

Well for someone who never has a bar tab of less then 6000 Baht I think it is a great offer!!!! I have spent many nights in bars in BKK and Pattaya spending up to 25000 baht in a night and have never even been offered a drink of water for free much less a bar fine.

Me thinks that you are drinking in the wrong town, in the wrong bars.

Mulphy thanks for the offer, I think it's a great idea. Don't worry about all the negative posts. The cheap charlies will think it's a horrible deal

If I'm having a good time in a bar I can easily spend 2,000 baht on drinks, although I don't spend that much everynight drinking. :banghead

If you have the same offer the next time I'm in Pattaya it will bring me in to your bar to have a few drinks. I may or may not spend 2,000 baht but the prospect of the free barfine will get me in your bar to check out the lay of the land.

Edited by bastax33

Cannot understand anybody who critcizes any offer made by a bar owner. If you don't like it, then don't don't participate. I actually think it's a good touch by Mulphy and I love LK Metro. There is also a very good Beer bar complex round the corner in Soi Dianna.

Cannot understand anybody who critcizes any offer made by a bar owner. If you don't like it, then don't don't participate. I actually think it's a good touch by Mulphy and I love LK Metro. There is also a very good Beer bar complex round the corner in Soi Dianna.

Agree with you there Mightyone. And to be fair he has given a realistic price equivalent compared to Alan's Agogo price of 5k baht, so I think it's in proportion. Plenty of people spend 2k baht in a night easy and can benefit from offers like this.

For those who don't know where Soi LK Metro is.

Look for Kiss food restaurant on 2nd road, on the opposite side of the road to soi 12 and soi 11 and pretty much between those 2 sois. Soi Diana runs along side the resturant. Walk up soi diana until you see the sign for Lolitas high in the air on the left hand side of the soi. You have arrived at LK.

There is a map on the lolitas website which can be zoomed. http://www.lolitaspattaya.com/locationmap.html

Edited by butterflyblonde

hey Mulphy good offer!

like any others here i wont be back in Pats until next year. (end of march)

maybe you can make this offer an ongoing thing by having it on your quieter nights? only you know what they are. mad monday? two-girl tuesday? wicked wednesday? .... whatever.

i guess you will decide whn you see how things pan out over the next week.

OzJ

just keep looking out for the offers on the message boards or pop in when your in town.

in fact if youve got a particular deal in mind , when your in the bar, just ask, whats the worst that can happen?

i might even say yes.

progress report on the offer, a few takers on the free barfine , but a huge jump in guys simply barfining my girls.

ive got about 8 out on barfine tonight before 9 o clock, leaving me 5 or 6 in the bar, i need some more girls.

progress report on the offer, a few takers on the free barfine , but a huge jump in guys simply barfining my girls.

ive got about 8 out on barfine tonight before 9 o clock, leaving me 5 or 6 in the bar, i need some more girls.

isnt that the point! hopefully your bar wasnt full of cheap charlies and hopefully you were pretty packed I will definately pay you a visit when I get there

Mulphy thanks for the offer, I think it's a great idea. Don't worry about all the negative posts. The cheap charlies will think it's a horrible deal

Actually most of the BMs who don't care how much they spend will likely be at the high end GoGos on Walking Street. They could really care less about saving 300 baht on a barfine.

There is also a very good Beer bar complex round the corner in Soi Dianna.

Yes and there are plenty of places to eat in area and Papagayo's is also very near. But you wouldn't know about that would you? :bigsmile:

Edited by Braveheart
I'll be there in Jan and will be sure to stop in and check out your place. I guess I better get there early so I have more selection.

another Ravens fan..ENJOY MY QB :banana

when are you planning on being there. My friend is meeting the there, he is a ravens fan too, Im sure you guys will come up with ways to fuck with me about McNair :hithead

GO TITANS!!

Nice to see Hilly and Nat dropped in last night :hithead then he went to lotlitas and he claims Nat didnt know what a BJ bar was.of course she knows being a bar girl of old,you never stop trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes eh bruce.not bad value the rooms and they are a nice size.

the foot :banana