Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Insomnia Gentlemen's Club

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i took my first look in this club on friday night ,it was very busy.

we chose upstairs because we knew the girls were showing were as downstairs they dont .

the music was as you would expect in any club associated with insomnia night club and the girls have got to be the finest collection of any club in pattaya .

i have to say the upstairs portion of the bar is very small, but very nice and very stylish .

i have no doubt this club will firmly be one of the leaders in pattaya .

Actually there was quite a bit of girl on girl fun last night going on upstairs, here is some pics from the evening

Those were some mighty nice looking girls there. I believe this may warrant a stop on my trip as well. :D

I was there late tonight- 2 AM ish.

Very nice, and I was only downstairs. Sat down and was immediately pounced upon by a cute little thing, only seven days on the job.

Adorable!

Just did not have the energy to go upstairs. Still fighting jet lag and had spent the afternoon and early evening with a cutie from TQ. The little girl seemed very receptive to an evening of frolic, deserved better than I could have given tonight. I just came back to the hotel. Damn, I disappoint myself.

Overall the girls were polished, more sophisticated than most in Pattaya. Personally, I like that.

Nice place - in the words of our California governor -"I'll Be Back"

Overall the girls were polished, more sophisticated than most in Pattaya. Personally, I like that.

I find this comment quite intriguing. I think people who think Pattaya isn't going to (continue to) move up-scale should note it. There will always be a market for the farm-fresh ones, but that doesn't mean Pattaya will always be that market.

Nobody is talking about the prices, are these girls just for teasing in the name of being "upscale" or are they available and affordable? Anybody tried ST or LT? Last thing I would want in Pattaya is to go to a club, spend money on drinks, and then go back to the hotel alone being turned down by some "classy" chicks who keep their pussies in a safebox with lost keys. Plenty of that kind is available here <huh

Nobody is talking about the prices, are these girls just for teasing in the name of being "upscale" or are they available and affordable? Anybody tried ST or LT? Last thing I would want in Pattaya is to go to a club, spend money on drinks, and then go back to the hotel alone being turned down by some "classy" chicks who keep their pussies in a safebox with lost keys. Plenty of that kind is available here :D

Near the bottom of Thai night life are the western-style bars that are common on Walking Street and other parts of Pattya, Soi Cowboy and the like. Above, but also below there are many other types of establishments, most of which are either not interested in your trade or only given to grudgingly accepting it.

The club described above is (probably) a Thai businessman's type of establishment, although the description isn't clear -- it could be Japanese style or Chinese or.... In any case, girls in such places are generally NOT for a "bar fine" buyout. That doesn't mean they're not available, but it means the clubs are not openly meat markets.

But think: If you go to a Pattaya disco, you don't walk up to the owner and give him 700 baht for a buyout, either.

Bottom line: Before you venture into another type of night life, learn the rules.

This club is owned (in part) by our esteemed board member, spanky4star, and a gaggle of other farangs. I suspect the girls are available for the right cash incentive.

This club is owned (in part) by our esteemed board member, spanky4star, and a gaggle of other farangs. I suspect the girls are available for the right cash incentive.

As I mentioned previously, I was dead tired and burned out last night. While I did not discuss financial details with the cutie I sat with, she seemed eager (not pushy) to be barfined. I told her "I have no power" but would return tomorrow. She seemed content. Just out of curiosity I asked her if she liked "Sa-moke". She smiled and said "little bit". I pouted and said I enjoyed being Sa-moked alot!

After a while I checked bin and said to her, "I'll see you later". She waved goodbye and also said "see you later", then laughed and said, "No, I'll Sa-moke you later". We both laughed.

It is almost 6 PM. I have spent the afternoon drinking and whoring on Soi 6. Damn, I had fully intended to be back here earlier and half way sober. Going to sleep for a while and charge up for this evening at Insomnia!!!!

Edited by BigusDicus
The girls are all bar finable, but what price they agree to with guy's (or girls for that matter as some swing both ways) is not my business.

Okay Guys,

A very cute young thing I brought back with me tonight from Insomnia has just left my room. I am far to tired and just a tad too drunk to do a full report at the moment. I will say this: She: Cute, personable, and eager to please (not the one I talked with last night by the way). She spent 2.5 hours with me on an agreed upon ST visit.

Insomnia: this place is not for everybody. Not perfect by any means. But a welcome break from the "Same/Same" of most of the other clubs in town.

I like it! But what do I know? I am just a crazy guy from S Calif!

Near the bottom of Thai night life are the western-style bars that are common on Walking Street and other parts of Pattya, Soi Cowboy and the like. Above, but also below there are many other types of establishments, most of which are either not interested in your trade or only given to grudgingly accepting it.

The club described above is (probably) a Thai businessman's type of establishment, although the description isn't clear -- it could be Japanese style or Chinese or.... In any case, girls in such places are generally NOT for a "bar fine" buyout. That doesn't mean they're not available, but it means the clubs are not openly meat markets.

But think: If you go to a Pattaya disco, you don't walk up to the owner and give him 700 baht for a buyout, either.

Bottom line: Before you venture into another type of night life, learn the rules.

It's foolish to comment on somewhere you have not been.

The girls are all bar finable, but what price they agree to with guy's (or girls for that matter as some swing both ways) is not my business.

Thanks for clarifying this, how much is the bar fine in this place?

Okay Guys,

A very cute young thing I brought back with me tonight from Insomnia has just left my room. I am far to tired and just a tad too drunk to do a full report at the moment. I will say this: She: Cute, personable, and eager to please (not the one I talked with last night by the way). She spent 2.5 hours with me on an agreed upon ST visit.

Insomnia: this place is not for everybody. Not perfect by any means. But a welcome break from the "Same/Same" of most of the other clubs in town.

Hey BigusDicus, from you being "far too tired" in 2.5 hours, it must have been a lot of fun. Now that I know all the girls are barfinable and after reading all these good comments about the ambience, I will give this place a try in December. Maybe it can be a good place to celebrate the new year as well. Are there any new year's eve special events planned? Keep the girls warm until I get there <huh

Just to let you all know that the nudity takes place upstairs. If you go up stairs and the girls are dressed just wait a moment to watch them peel off there clothes.

At the moment i think we have about 24 girls working for us but one of the things we wanted to go for was quality not quantity. There are more arriving every day but what we don't want is your everyday issan shuffler. I think if all the girls who applied for jobs got 1 then there would be no room for customers.

The place and concept is only a few days old and we are bound to have teething problems but hopefully in time we can get it right

cheers

marc

Hey spanky, what is the plan for the new year's eve? Any plans to be the hottest party in town? Let us know what is on the menu that night. Thanks.

It's foolish to comment on somewhere you have not been.

I just have three questions for you:

Yes? And? Do you have some indication I commented on it? Is there some reason you quoted my post to illustrate your advice?

Okay, that was four. You don't have to pay for the bonus question.

Edited by joekicker
Okay Guys,

When I first arrived around 10 PM the electricity seem to be out on all the businesses including Insomnia on the little alley at the end of Soi Diamond. Strangely, in the middle of it all Diamond A Go-G0 had electricity and was going strong. They have some pretty girls in there. Over the years there have always been a few lesbians who work there with a strong following of local Thai babes who patronize the place.

A local middle aged Thai woman (with a definite butch appearance) walked in with an entourage of 5-6 girls. All seemed to have been drinking heavily and continued to do so. The woman was having a grand old time, buying bucket after bucket of ping pong balls and cavorting with the babes. She could give some our hard charging mongers a run for their money. I really enjoyed watching her and the babes.

I almost succumbed to a tall, charming 20 year old babe with an awesome full figure. She lost me when she insisted "I only Sa-moke little". She had that farm fresh innocent look to her that JoeKicker referred to. And I really like that. Almost took her but decided to check Insominia one more time and see if the lights were on.

They were.

Insomnia Gentlemen's Club

Quick rundown with prices:

Nice, stylish club. Trendy, hip.

Downstairs has a bar and 2 small stages in center of room, usually one dancer each. Dancer wear nice dresses with stylish Come Fuck Me pumps. Generally speaking - good looking, polished with sensual, understated moves.

Upstairs same basic layout dance stage wise. There are several ST rooms that have been previously discussed in this thread. The dancers do 2 songs each, disrobing for the second song. Music is much louder. In my opinion too loud. Had a lot of trouble hearing the girl I was sitting with. Everybody in the room seemed to be having a good time.

The patrons were younger guys, primarily late 20's/30's. A rather famous FLB board member was sitting on a sofa surrounded by a bevy of babes when I walked in. You all know him, his pictures and exploits are constantly in these columns - I am discrete, I will not say who.

I have chatted with several girls there over the last 2 nights. All spoke reasonably good English.

And now for what you all are waiting for: PRICES

I was quoted by the girl I ended up taking back to my hotel:

For the ST rooms on premises 500 baht BF (includes use of the room) 1,000 for her services.

BF to go to hotel 800 baht, 1500 baht for ST services. I forgot to ask about LT prices, sorry guys.

I did not try to bargain. I do not need grief from those of you who do please. I am a 4 week millionaire. Most of the time it is just not worth it to me to haggle.

Insomnia Gentlemen's Club. Overall I like it. Definitely pricey. The drink prices seemed reasonable. I wish the music volume upstairs was lower. A nice collection of babes. I would not spend every night there but I am sure I will make a few more visits before I leave.

Hey spanky, what is the plan for the new year's eve? Any plans to be the hottest party in town? Let us know what is on the menu that night. Thanks.

Well at the moment my main plans are we are flying a big dj in from the uk for the nightclub, as yet there is a lot to be finalised but i will let every one know in due course

Edited by spanky4star
Well at the moment my main plans are we are flying a big dj in from the uk for the nightclub, as yet there is a lot to be finalised but i will let every one know in due course

As long at the beautiful ladies are there in Dec ,That is what I will come for not the BIG DJ :lovee

I am not a expert but sure your success will be due to friendly beautiful sexy ladies and drinks

not to high .See you in December :lovee

As long at the beautiful ladies are there in Dec ,That is what I will come for not the BIG DJ :D

I am not a expert but sure your success will be due to friendly beautiful sexy ladies and drinks

not to high .See you in December :clueless

Yeah but I will still stay that at least the DJ is not flying from the USA to fuck brains :unsure: with hip hop junk :ang2 even the new year's night! That N. American junk would be even more painful in Pattaya, when I am surrounded by all that beauty. I do not want to ask myself all night: why? why this low? why this level of degradation? why in such a beautiful place songs starting with the word "motherfucker" and continuing as such? Anyways I know Mulphy's music taste from his bar, I remember reading good comments from him, my expectations are high (assuming ther weren't two tongues in mulphy's two ears that night and he could actually hear the music as well as looking at the chicks in Insomnia). Hopefully a "big DJ from UK" will be a good one. Looking forward to reading the details of the plans for that night. Cheers :gulp

Hip hop............insomnia......... in the same thread :clueless

that is slanderous and could be liable :ang2

i will let it slide as a first offence.

Now this place must be worth a thousand visits, strictly no hip hop policy imposed by the owner (keep an eye on those DJs as they maybe watching MTV America) accompanied by some beautiful beautiful Thai girls, what else can a Pattaya vacationer want? CHeers spanky, I will see you end of December :unsure:

Yes I would never phuock a girl from a bar that didn't play the right kind of music. And that's really the only reason I go to a bar, really, is to listen to the music. And the only reason I ever bought Playboy was for the articles, and I only watch the science channels on TV.