Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I have not logged on here for ages, but I was alerted by a fellow BM elsewhere that My nick name on another board PL has been cloned here. Having read that persons posts just now, its obvious that they are trolling this board and using it to insult other members.

I would like to point ouit that this sad, perhaps intellectually challenged individual has nothing to do with me what so ever.

I am Mr.Pastry on PL and Grazel on Thaigers (moderation)

I have absolutely no need to be posting such rubbish here, and wish this forum no harm.

Please accept this post as a disclaimer, there are some prize idiots about on Pattaya Forums

Thanks

there are some prize idiots on forums, you got that right, and it looks like you are the biggest one, who have i insulted ?

Carry on, for someone who has said in their into that they are no stranger to the forums, you would have come across my nicj at some stage, unless of course you are telling porkies, wiggy.

Carry on, for someone who has said in their into that they are no stranger to the forums, you would have come across my nicj at some stage, unless of course you are telling porkies, wiggy.

i have never come across your name before, you said you use it on pattaya-live. unfortunatley i have never logged into that pile of poo, so how would i know ?

graham

i have never come across your name before, you said you use it on pattaya-live. unfortunatley i have never logged into that pile of poo, so how would i know ?

graham

Did you take the time to check that there was already a user called Mr Pastry here, joined in January ??

I have not logged on here for ages, but I was .....

Funny as you only joined yesterday!!!!

If it smells like shit and looks like shit.........................................

more news on the pastry

Iran struck back against Denmark this week with a low blow to that nation’s most sacred symbol, the pastry known around the world as “the Danish Pasty.” In retaliation for caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad in a Danish newspaper, the Iranian Confectioners’ Union has ordered that the popular pastrys be renamed “roses of the Prophet Muhammad.”

As expected, the insult has incited chaos and instability across Denmark. Danes have taken to the streets in riotous fashion, burning Iranian flags and threatening to attack the Iranian Embassy. A group of Persian immigrants sustained minor injuries after walking into a popular bakery in Copenhagen and ordering three roses of Muhammad. The bakery’s employees reportedly pelted them with Pastrys.

Danish Prime Minister Anders Rasmussen has expressed outrage at the insult to his country’s national pride, threatening consequences to all who disrespect the sanctity of Denmark’s blessed pastry. When asked if more cartoons would be published as a retaliatory act, he replied, “All options are on the table.”

Denmark’s supreme leader, Queen Margrethe II, angrily demanded a new name for Persian rugs as an initial counterstrike. After considering such names as “Nordic quilt” and “Viking mat,” the queen made a final decision. From now on, Danes will refer to the popular Oriental rug as the “sheath of Scandinavia.”

U.S. officials have thus far remained silent on the situation, possibly waiting to see if it escalates before issuing an official response. Despite hard questioning, White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan refused to discuss the issue at Thursday’s press conference.

So the truth is revealed. These pastrys that are infiltrating our forums are in fact Danish & Iranian spys ! i call upon the prophet MM to rename them both to something non offensive.

blessed is the pastry and may a shower of genital warts fall upon all those who defile his name .

.. ok, so i'm bored .. the smoking in bars thread went quite . so got to find soemthing else to do :nod

Edited by hybrid
notice how the sad muppet has not logged in. he has the guts to give me grief about a name on here but does not have the balls to post here.

It doesnt take balls to squash a vegetable

does not have the balls to post here.

Balls??!?? If I had the stones to call you a sick and unpleasant troll, what would you have the "balls" to do about it? One of the world's most mentally unbalanced, unfocussed dixkheads had the "balls" on this very forum to threaten to track me down and come to my house and assault me. How many "balls" do you need to be a blustering, threatening idiot on the Internet and what kind of "balls" would you need to bravely laugh at him?

Or her. Or it.

I think you've got it backwards. The only people likely to threaten you or otherwise get upset about you in a forum are specifically those without hanging eggs. Anyone with actual cojones will more likely laugh at you or ignore you.

• Upvote 1
It doesnt take balls to squash a vegetable

why don't you bugger off back to where you came from and stop stirring shit ? because of you i will probably not get moved up the board :D

Balls??!?? If I had the stones to call you a sick and unpleasant troll, what would you have the "balls" to do about it? One of the world's most mentally unbalanced, unfocussed dixkheads had the "balls" on this very forum to threaten to track me down and come to my house and assault me. How many "balls" do you need to be a blustering, threatening idiot on the Internet and what kind of "balls" would you need to bravely laugh at him?

Or her. Or it.

I think you've got it backwards. The only people likely to threaten you or otherwise get upset about you in a forum are specifically those without hanging eggs. Anyone with actual cojones will more likely laugh at you or ignore you.

could i have an english translation for that garbage please <grin

• 1 year later...
I'm watching and wondering wtf is going on here.

yeah, having 3 of them is a little bit too much, but which ones to nuke or name-change ?