Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Looks like a good and decent place to stay for a good price on a fairly good location. I would think that this should be a good place to consider for most people going to LOS for a week or two. Good luck to you, I will come in for a beer and a shot or two of Blackbush when I get back. After all I was born in Cork, the place were my fathers family lived!

Whilliiam :gulp

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come out of the Irish rovers turn right walk 150 feet turn Right again walk 200yards , Cross the road walk down the side or through Mikes shopping Mal . hey presto you are there, o k if you are Spastic then its may be 5 mins walk .

Its takes fucking longer than 5 minutes to walk to the beach even if you are not a spastic. Do you write travel brochures? :allright

Come out of the Irish rovers turn right walk 150 feet turn Right again walk 200yards , Cross the road walk down the side or through Mikes shopping Mal . hey presto you are there, o k if you are Spastic then its may be 5 mins walk .

No need for the implied insult...Wankstain. As stated I've stayed in that area for the last few years. I am not a spastic and am quite fit and healthy for my age. It takes a minimum of 15-20 mins to reach the beach on foot, that is with a following wind and no hold ups as you cross the two big roads, where there is nearly always lots of traffic to avoid, (you arsewipe).

2 minutes faf and you imply I'm a spastic...you dimwitted lowlife braindead snot gobbling turd...or maybe when you were going to the beach you got someone to shoot you out of a cannon :rolleyes:

This is an amazingly bad tempered thread :clap2 Give the Irish Rovers a break, this is business. ( ok, I know, I will f**k off :D )

Place looks good. Will bear it in mind when booking.

Yes...my sincerest apologies to the Irish Rovers and I'll call in for a wee vod or three when next in Patts.

Can't understand why that guy has the word friend in his name

Yes...my sincerest apologies to the Irish Rovers and I'll call in for a wee vod or three when next in Patts.

Can't understand why that guy has the word friend in his name

:clap2 And Emil got abused early in the thread for making a helpful suggestion. :D

i like the look for your place me and the wife will give it a try in may or june i will hit the link you posted to make my reservations right ? :D

looks like a winner to me :D

This is an amazingly bad tempered thread :finger Give the Irish Rovers a break, this is business. ( ok, I know, I will f**k off :lovee )

Hi 'Obession', Many thanks for your kind comments...Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Cheers.

Pat. :finger

This is an amazingly bad tempered thread :finger Give the Irish Rovers a break, this is business. ( ok, I know, I will f**k off :lovee )

To my fellow BM's who have decided to have a go at each other on this thread, i am respectfully asking you to erase your comments from this thread..To say it is bad tempered is putting it mildly.

I have and will always be in favour of a good 'BANTER' between friends, BM's,etc...I accept your apologies, and by virtue of the fact, ye posted them of your own accord, it looks as if ye had a knee-jerk reaction to each others comments..

Wishing all of my fellow Board Members a very Healthy, Happy, and prosperous new year 2009..

A truly 'IRISH' welcome awaits you here anytime, at The Irish Rovers Hotel, soi Lk Metro, central Pattaya.

Cheers.

Pat. :finger

Will see you in May :bow :banghead

Hi Pat & Joe,

Steve and i will be there first week in March, will call in for a beer, happy new year to you both,

Cheers mate,

Ray

i like the look for your place me and the wife will give it a try in may or june i will hit the link you posted to make my reservations right ? :D

looks like a winner to me :bigsmile:

[/quote Hi 'kimchikid' Many thanks for your kind comments..Can i suggest you send an email to me, and i will give you, any info you need..info@the-irish-rovers.com

Looking forward to hearing from you..Take care and thanks.

Cheers.

Pat. :moon

i will e- mail you.

right now it looks like 10- 14 days.

still pricing tickets, as soon as i get that done you will

hear from me. can't wait to meet ya!

Thanks to the Irish Rovers for putting the Ban Chang (sp) pub crawl together right before New Years Eve. I had a great time.

Also thanks for sharing Wifi access with me when there was a dead spot right at my desk in the hotel next door.

Gotta give high marks to the owners of this hotel for the way they treat customers.

well after all that please be assured I will be strongly considering this for a 2 week trip in May/June....I trust if I book well in advance I will be ok...so does the bar offer golf trips and bar crawls too???..thanks in advance for any info....

Just to re-iterate what I said another tread, If you are looking for a decent room, good chat and a great Host (Pat) that does not cost a fortune that I would recommend the Irish Rover.

For me Soi LK metro is the best place to stay in Pattaya.

And the Ban Chang pub trip Short mentioned is a must.

To Pat & Joe

All the very best for a happy and succesful 2009.

Dropped into your place couple of times in august but you lads always out golfing.What a lifestyle ,Talk about the luck of the irish :D

I can agree with others that the staff are VERY helpful and attentive.The Bar by the way was Neat as a Pin,I shall drop in again for a drink and a chat next visit guys

All the very best for 2009

Bruiser

• 2 weeks later...

Can't understand why that guy has the word friend in his name :allright

Hi 'alexist', Many thanks for your apology, i really appreciate it..You are more than welcome to drop in anytime, your in Pattaya..As far as the wee vodka or three, they will be on me, when you arrive..I would be very grateful if you would erase the thread with the comments on it please..

Looking forward to meeting.

Cheers.

Pat. :banghead

Just stayed at Irish-Rovers over the New Year holiday---highly recommend it. Excellent staff, excellent location and absolutely no problems whatsoever.

Thanks to the Irish Rovers for putting the Ban Chang (sp) pub crawl together right before New Years Eve. I had a great time.

Also thanks for sharing Wifi access with me when there was a dead spot right at my desk in the hotel next door.

Gotta give high marks to the owners of this hotel for the way they treat customers.

Just to re-iterate what I said another tread, If you are looking for a decent room, good chat and a great Host (Pat) that does not cost a fortune that I would recommend the Irish Rover.

For me Soi LK metro is the best place to stay in Pattaya.

And the Ban Chang pub trip Short mentioned is a must.

To Pat & Joe

All the very best for a happy and succesful 2009.

Dropped into your place couple of times in august but you lads always out golfing.What a lifestyle ,Talk about the luck of the irish :unsure:

I can agree with others that the staff are VERY helpful and attentive.The Bar by the way was Neat as a Pin,I shall drop in again for a drink and a chat next visit guys

All the very best for 2009

Bruiser

Take all of these quotes to heart, as this place is all that and more

Immaculate is a better word than clean, as the place is spotless.

I'll post a very good review and be a returning customer in May 2009

I have to make a comment about the owner, Pat. I emailed asking about availibility in the first week of May. He was booked up, but offered to look at other places in Soi LK for me to find a place with an opening. That is really "stand-up guy" behavior. While we were emailing about this, I got in at a LK Metro guesthouse, so I will be spending some time and cash at the Rover while I am in town.