Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I just come home from a visit at Angelwitch Agogo here in Pattaya, and was suprised that they had changed it to a "Big Girl Show"

I did not spot a showgirl in proper form, what a hell are they feed the girls whit here, and why???

I, and so far as i know, the most of us, want to see slim Thaigirs dancing, and not fat girls. :banghead

: :banghead in patts theres something for everyone,,,,,i like a bit off meat theres thousands off skinny ones a bit off beef is a nice change ,,,was there in may/june is the sexy blond one still there who weres the wig and takes off loads off pairs off panties and throws them around..and does a wicked mastabation show while typing on the laptop shes soooooo hot

Desperately overcrowded seating, extortionately expensive drinks (150 baht for a beer, 120 baht for a coke !!!!!!!!) and extremely pushy staff who snatch up your drinks before you have even half finished them.

Now FAT birds..... :banghead

My opinion goes along with Sybarite I am sorry to say. I was in there a few days back. The shows seem to be performed a little listlessly, and I suspect little new has been introduced in a while. I like the way all the girls slide down onto the stage via the fireman's pole......(opportunity for the wags here).

This place was excellent when it first came to Pattaya, of course they had to adapt to the local crowd, dumb it down and show more skin!

Edited by jacko
Desperately overcrowded seating, extortionately expensive drinks (150 baht for a beer, 120 baht for a coke !!!!!!!!) and extremely pushy staff who snatch up your drinks before you have even half finished them.

Now FAT birds..... :bow

Yes but you forget to mention the most important price,how much for WATER! :clap1 :clap1 :moon It must be cheap as their beer cannot be described as "Subsidised" :bigsmile: :clap2 :clap2

I was disappointed with many of the a go go's on my last trip. I did spot about 5 very fit girls in Angel Witch on my last trip. I will agree that the majority were not what I expected. I just focused on the 5 and had a good night. :clap2

I will not even mention some others that were a turn and burn for me. We walked in ordered a drink, looked about paid, for the drink and left after quickly downing the drink.

Now FAT birds..... :clap2

Agreed and the most of the girls there pull stunts so they can get back again and get BF there is a white board that they mark the girls return and they encourage them to return.

Why does this not surprise me! :bigsmile:

I had a nasty experience there about 8 month ago when I caught the staff putting drinks on my tab that I never ordered! :D

Since I was dead sober and it was early in the evening I was sure that the mistake was not mine! :D

It turned out that the manager/(co)owner was behind it, a cocky, stuck up and very unfriendly lady boy! :clap1

After that I have never gone back and I never will, I AM NOT SURPRISED! :D

:moon

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with mancon stick together lads against shits like this and teach them a lesson. Anyway theres plenty more places there in Pats more deserving of our hard earned bhat. Oh and by the way just 11 more days and I will not be in angelwitch either (maybe in PI) though definately not patts will be going to other places lots of them!!!!!!! I real butterfly lol

I get the opinion that this place does not know where to position itself. Its not a mongers place nor is it top end a like the Galaxy. I have to say that its off my list of places to visit due to the pricing.